What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers 2009 Advertising

innsaneink

Referee
I got the merchandise catalogue sent to me yesterday, the overall look of it is pretty slick with pictures of players in front of backgrounds of different areas around penrith. (Masada iosefa and Junoir Moors in front of the tregear tunnel is classic).
Unfortunately all that good work is undone by this huge blunder. You would think if they are going to use an outside marketing agency they would have looked at the finished product CLOSELY before signing off on it. Absolute idiots.

Reminds me of Souths angle....street scenes, graffitti, hoodies etc....bit of a rip off one might say

murraymob

Coach
only at penrith could this happen ... f**king bogans

Dipsh*t are you forgetting a few years ago the roosters sent out season tickets marked Sydney city rooters .It was only picked up by the ticket holders.I hope some one on line can pull this thread from the Lu dungeon to remind this guy

murraymob

Coach
Reminds me of Souths angle....street scenes, graffitti, hoodies etc....bit of a rip off one might say

not really a rip off the guy running the show at penrith now is also the same guy that did all the developing of the gear at Souths

Iafeta

Referee
Two things would make me laugh - suggestions that Canberra could sue Penrith for using licensed team images or whatever it is without their permission...lol

And Canberra now starting a campaign something along the lines of "Even our competitors are commemorating our successes."

Up up the Raiders, down down the Panthers.

greeneyed

First Grade
penrith2.jpg

penrith1.jpg

Shocking stuff from Penny!!!

Original source: http://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12419&start=0

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
Perhaps a tad more apt ... (apologies for the crap-looking image - it was a rush job!).

PP_ad_ripoff.jpg

Latest posts