What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers lower grades thread 2023

martielang

Bench
Didn’t watch today but have thought for a couple of seasons we missed a trick not getting Faiumu in our first grade rotation. Has looked quality everytime I’ve seen him play. Looks like he’s playing middle this year but could’ve given us some variety and an offload on the edge.

betcats

Referee
Geyers a hard worker and he’s got an offload and a bit of skill with the ball. He needs some time to figure out how to have a bit more impact but I think the potential is there just needs to keep working hard, get a bit stronger and work on his foot speed.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Geyers a hard worker and he’s got an offload and a bit of skill with the ball. He needs some time to figure out how to have a bit more impact but I think the potential is there just needs to keep working hard, get a bit stronger and work on his foot speed.
Every finals game last year I thought Fearnley was Penriths best forward. Was shocked he was moved on

betcats

Referee
Every finals game last year I thought Fearnley was Penriths best forward. Was shocked he was moved on

I doubt he was moved on tbh he probably decided to leave looking for an easier path to fg. He played for Parra before us he seems like a guy who is happy to change clubs

Blade23

Juniors
Francis Manuleleua. I'd like to know what happened to him too.

I am sure I read he picked up an injury in round 1 or 2.

He pick up an ankle injury in round 1.
The club is taking it slowly with him given he missed practically the whole season of SG. When he is ready they will ease him in Flegg.
He was 18th man a few weeks ago for JF, Giving him a taste of JF game day prep and being around the Flegg boys in action.

Last edited: