What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

dungay dragon

Juniors
Pretty hopeless but exactly as I expected including the Sutton shockers.
So its the referees fault ??? Seriously
Panthers had almost 75% possession for the first 30 mins , and they put on a master class
the boys have been brave to fight back late in the half , but this appears a mountain too high to climb
The Panthers are 3 times premieres for a reason , and you can't gift them that much possession
The Cleary 1st try was forward but apart from that the Ref hasnt been too bad
We control possession early in the 2nd half and we maybe able to stem the bleeding

TheRev

Coach
Ive noticed we came out slow after our previous byes also.. and we did today with 3 passes finding the ground.. but unfortunately the panthers rly took advantage... and we will be gassed in the 2nd.

So its the referees fault ??? Seriously
Panthers had almost 75% possession for the first 30 mins , and they put on a master class
the boys have been brave to fight back late in the half , but this appears a mountain too high to climb
The Panthers are 3 times premieres for a reason , and you can't gift them that much possession
The Cleary 1st try was forward but apart from that the Ref hasnt been too bad
We control possession early in the 2nd half and we maybe able to stem the bleeding

Tell me what was wrong with the RFM tackle that lead to the first try? It was a fine tackle. The forward pass was 5m forward and would have been pulled up if it were not an elite player scoring, an untouchable.

I think two terrible calls leading to tries plus the Dragons no try call in one half of footy is enough to call your ability or intentions into question.

As I said. This is in addition to us being about three tiers below the panthers ini talent and ability. We beat both grand finalists during origin and people get their expectations sky high. I don't.

Read first and shoot later.

TheRev

Coach
lawrie drops down for no reason also into that head clash... they both get taken off and fail their HIA but they only mention that lawrie is the one out.. anyway suspended or not hes not gonna be there next week, gonna be a bit more stretched next week for sure.

TheRev

Coach
When we have the ball we look ok, we just haven’t had the ball.
yup those early errors gave penrith the game.. should be able to defend them youd think.. and we defended pretty good for the most part.. but 3 balls on the ground.. damn.. and we had a few 50/50s our way too.

Anyway cmon boys..

Latest posts