What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

I think it was 4 not 3 that is what Leota was saying
He kicked one right to the man in goal which was just as bad.

Hunt was atrocious today.

Us fans have given him his excuses over the years but they have run out.
He cannot get this team to the next level where it needs to be and he is the one we pay to do that job,

We don't immediately become a better team with his dismissal but it just needs to happen for fresh air and the need for us to go in a new direction.

Flanagan will lose me if he doesn't pull the correct string on this.

Forget the table. The season is gone. Try some new things.

Phantom V

Juniors
I'm still not watching the game but still reading the comments. When Ben Hunt plays we rely too much on him and by doing so, we are crap. Flanno had the guts to drop Sloan. He now has to find the guts to put Hunt on the bench or just drop him. The Roosters dropped Sam Walker this year and we know how good he is and he returned to first grade and is killing it. Hunt should cop it as well but instead of bringing him back after a few goes in reserves, he should stay there.

Next week will be the same I'm thinking. The Storm will be relentless.
I’ll take it 1 step further DD. If Hunt gets re signed I’ll be calling for the coaches head.

Dragon David

First Grade
There is no real pride in the jumper by the guys we have. There is no consistency of playing good games every week. They just cannot do it.

Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that our squad is plain useless (I don't know how many times I have said that now but they are). The way they are coached is questionable. Sloan gets dropped. Now we see that the real culprits are the ones playing today. They are the ones not putting in and leaving Sloan to try and tidy up. No one there today to tidy up so its not Sloan's fault.

Next year I'm sorry to say will be worse than this year.

How often does it happen that with 7 games remaining each sason, we capitulate and end up not winning one more game. This looks like another season.

be55

Juniors
As a halfback, Ben Hunt is one of the greatest frauds I've ever seen. How this guy was able to be paid the amount he has, to play in a position that he's completely unqualified and incapable of doing, is an absolute joke.

I posted a while ago how completely over this guy I was, but my frustration and anger have gone to new levels, This sight of this imposter, in the jersey that I love so much, makes me utterly sick.

There are a lot of things we need to fix before we can become a better team, starting with getting rid of this joker should be at the top of the list...