What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
FMD just got in the driveway and neighbors tell me the score......thanks fellas was going to watch the replay !!!!!!....seriously what's wrong with our blokes.....just reading some comments on here re the game so obviously won't bother....it's pretty bloody sad when one is now content to watch synchronised swimming in Paris rather than my beloved Saints

Dragons4me

Juniors
I’ll take it 1 step further DD. If Hunt gets re signed I’ll be calling for the coaches head.
And see this is the problem. We know exactly what we'll get if Hunt re-signs for '25. More of the same. His sideways crabbing to a running support player is so predictable. It's in bold print on every coaches game plan that play us. His kicking game is one dimensional and he rarely takes the line on. I'd love to know his run stats for today's Penrith game. There has to be an alternative.
Sorry Flano. Time to make the break and let him go.

SEAT 1A

Bench
As a halfback, Ben Hunt is one of the greatest frauds I've ever seen. How this guy was able to be paid the amount he has, to play in a position that he's completely unqualified and incapable of doing, is an absolute joke.

I posted a while ago how completely over this guy I was, but my frustration and anger have gone to new levels, This sight of this imposter, in the jersey that I love so much, makes me utterly sick.

There are a lot of things we need to fix before we can become a better team, starting with getting rid of this joker should be at the top of the list...

I've been reluctant up until his performance in the big games this year, I agree with you.

His game is back to pre SOO levels from last year.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Hunt will not turn up he will be the first to leave the ground before the Dragons Army get to him . He is only good for spitting his dummy what a shocker in front of the old legends of this club . He will go down as our worst ever captain and should retire asap .
couldn't agree more - except it should no longer be his choice, retire him and change the locks.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
There is no real pride in the jumper by the guys we have. There is no consistency of playing good games every week. They just cannot do it.

Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that our squad is plain useless (I don't know how many times I have said that now but they are). The way they are coached is questionable. Sloan gets dropped. Now we see that the real culprits are the ones playing today. They are the ones not putting in and leaving Sloan to try and tidy up. No one there today to tidy up so its not Sloan's fault.

Next year I'm sorry to say will be worse than this year.

How often does it happen that with 7 games remaining each sason, we capitulate and end up not winning one more game. This looks like another season.
When you say there is no pride, that is down to our captain and million dollar man. If he's not prepared to try, I can understand why someone on a much lower salary would not be inclined to bust a gut.

since77

Juniors
Hard to watch.
Like I've said a few times over the last year or so, I'd rather have ripped the Hunt Band-Aid off last year when we had the chance. He's been a cancer for years. Meanwhile Cleary shows him how a true elite level halfback plays.
It was probably right to drop Sloan but again I've said so many times this year that Sloan was a minor problem compared to the defensive efforts of the 12 clowns in front of him. Some of those efforts today were criminal - that first try was an utter disgrace.
The supporters who sold out the ground should get their money back.
Another milestone game and this soulless rabble delivers another soulless performance.

SAP58

Juniors
TBH this team has over achieved this year won some games but flogged by all the good sides. There will have to be a number of changes in 25, I think Flanno will bring some of the younger players in like the Couchmans & others I don’t think he has a choice. We are definitely in need of a good organising half & stop Hunt from dominating the possession. Problem is who ? The Dolphins got a good one from the Penrith juniors so they are around if u can find them. Flanno has earnt his money this year but there are some others (prayers) who haven’t. Maybe the last few weeks is time to blood the ones he is thinking can step up.

Latest posts