What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers @ Souths.

Ttime

Juniors
Looked like Taylor was still playing Origin. He was all over Waterhouse...
I thought waterhouse was one of NSW's best in game 1 but it really did look like he had nothing left in the tank... he got owned.

stretcher

Juniors
Looked like Taylor was still playing Origin. He was all over Waterhouse...
I thought waterhouse was one of NSW's best in game 1 but it really did look like he had nothing left in the tank... he got owned.
The sooner they put purtell on the wing the better he is by far the worst defensive centre in the game missed two crackers yesterday resulting in tries again every game ive watched this year he has missed tackles even my 9year old nephew says he cant tackle are these coaches so forgiving to the point that they miss winning games in fear of hooking a player and hurting his feelings please..........

Fibroman

First Grade
The sooner they put purtell on the wing the better he is by far the worst defensive centre in the game missed two crackers yesterday resulting in tries again every game ive watched this year he has missed tackles even my 9year old nephew says he cant tackle are these coaches so forgiving to the point that they miss winning games in fear of hooking a player and hurting his feelings please..........

Once again I can't believe it, but Stretcher is right. Give me Tighe or Blair in the centres in front of Purtell anyday.

Kilkenny

Coach
Which button on this damn keyboard is the 'panic' button. All you guys seem to know where it is, but I can't find it?

With the exception of St George and Storm (who regardless can't accumulate any points and are cheats) everyone is capable to beating everyone else.

Yes Souths gave us a touch up, but surely not to the extent we start making wholesale changes on what otherwise has worked reasonably well for thus far.

Anytime we are without Petero it is gonna hurt us and that was the case again on the weekend. Pritchard has been playing injured and we shouldn't be so harsh in the personal attacks.

Likewise with Purtell, in the main he has largely been pretty solid and most are chosing to overlook the positives and focus only on the negatives.

In the modern game, when one side get's on a roll as Souths did on the weekend it is very hard to stop. We did well to stem the flow and get ourselves back in the game, without ever really be convincing we would go on a win.