What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers: The real deal

Leo Nay

Juniors
You guys should be saying your prayers. Wait till we get our stars back. We will smash you claytons.

Leo Nay said:
blah.gif

melon....

Coach
Penrith better start tackling.....to be run down by a rabble like Stain Socks is embarrassing. Nay Leo...Nay!!!

Round 23 ROOSTERS 44 beat PANTHERS 12
:clap:

Panthers had there full squad minus the pedestrian Girdler :roll:

Bring it on Panthers the pretend premiers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
roosterspremiers2002 said:

Oh don't we have a short memory.

Grand Final 2003 - 18 - 6 PENRITH WINNING

Round 4 - 22 - 6 PENRITH WINNING

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Big Mick we had Wing out of the re-match at Telstra, Fitzy got injured early and didn't play any further part of the match, Moz got put on Report after an acadamy award winning dive from our good friend Gower and wasn't game to tackle anyone after that.

As for the Grand Final....well it was one of those nights all teams have...you played better footy on the night....what about the month before that???? when we smashed you at home in the 1st half.

It will be close...if we meet again but!!! it was a Penrith fan saying you have it all over us and starting this thread initially and calling us Claytons...we were hitting back it is our side of the forum is it not??? Come on Mick your a good bloke but making stupid comments about the Chooks lately...seems your scared :D 8)

Too early to call... I remember heading into the finals it was a 2 horse race, looks like one of those horses pulled up lame. :D

It would be awesome to see a replay of last years Grandfinal. I still don't think Bulldogs deserve to be in the Grand Final let alone win the Premiership. The Roosters taking out the minor premeirship and their loss to the Cowboys may be a sign of things to come for the Dogs.

Penelope Pittstop said:
I'd be more than happy to take the Panthers on again if we get into the GF.

Neither would I. It would be good to have a re match with Penrith.
They are a good side Penrith and have been for two years now. I hope the Roosters win the thing as for the last 5 years they have been the most consistent side but have only 1 title to there name. They really need a second title to put themselves in the higher bracket above being just a good side.

Oh don't we have a short memory.

NO NOT REALLY

well done in 2003 panthers :clap: :clap:

just saying what the score was the last time the two sides met :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

it my be ROOSTERS vs PANTHERS IN ALL 3 GRADES COME GRAND FINAL DAY

choc_soldier

Coach
Just wait and see what happens in the prelims first...

It'd be good to get the same re-match again.... a similar result will be better! :D

OVP

Coach
parra_panther said:
If it is a re-match in the GF, we have to wear our away strip...

eusa_sick.gif

hehehehe

ho ho ho

so sad too bad ...winning blue is what we have ;-)

Leo Nay

Juniors
Get in the far queue Stasae, Ovp, Melon, Cogburn, Ozzie, and all other twits, SUCK THE PANTHER'S WAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!