What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We are playing typical Clearyball. Conservative, slow, need a lot of opportunites to score. We have the best defense in the comp, but I would rank our attack below the Storm, the Rabbits (absolutely rat-shit defense though), and the Sea-eagles.

hindy111

Post Whore
Manly are coming home like a steam train.
But their defense is weak.
Penrith attack is pedestrian but defense is good.
South's are purring along.
Storm where shaken on Friday.

This competition looking a little more open then 5 weeks ago.

Fangs

Coach
Impressive from Edwards, didn't know he had that in him.

I guess its settled on Burton. His fg licence has truly been revoked.

Girds89

Bench
Said to mates before kick off i wouldnt be suprised to see brisbane beat us.

The importance of cleary is on show. We have legit nothing without him.

murraymob

First Grade
Is Cleary even with the team .Maybe the coach got on the wrong bus and missed the flight to Brisbane .The u der 8 team show more in attack .One pass run one pass run kick and hope on last

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm aware that a couple of key players are out but still fuming while watching another pedestrian performance against the Broncos, which we're no sure thing to win. Every other good team has been smashing these lot but we seem content just to get in a grind with them. I hate the fact Covid robbed us of a long awaited true home game against them but that doesn't excuse the lack of energy and dull footy.

P.S. Flegler should have been sent off. Back in Magic Round that would have been sent off.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wow! 2 point field goal from Edwards!
Why. The. f**k. Has he never been an option before? Burton misses s thousand field goals from infront. Edwards nails his first ever from 40m out. Ridiculous.

We are absolutely shit without Nathan. Defence is good but he's the best game manager in the NRL. Api out hurts too. Kenny is average at best. But it's Nathan we miss.

Honestly our attack in every game Nathan has missed has been very poor. That goes for NSW and Panthers. He's easily the best player in the game with Turbo being his only competition... But Cleary is just a more all rounder than him.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Very, very pedestrian. We are going to have to rely on the Broncos clocking off as they like to do, because we look out of ideas in attack (as the Broncos do, to be fair).

Flashstep

Juniors
Sorrenson threw an offload just before half time, wouldn’t surprise me if Ivan is ripping into him for going away from his master coaching plan...

Latest posts