What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali'i

yy_cheng

Coach
I wouldnt say he looks skinny.

I do martial arts and alot of it is intent when you come against someone bigger. If you have intent and will, it makes a big difference... Paps has that in abundance

King-Gutho94

Coach
We might not be able to afford him the way he is playing. Hopefully we can upgrade and extend him at end of the year

Chipmunk

Coach
He'd be a significantly better and more valuable player if he could also run at spaces instead of faces.

84 Baby

Referee
Are his legs too big for his body???
You tell me (the photo doesn’t do the lumpiness justice)

images

Lemon Squash

First Grade
If he was on the market right now he would be worth at least $600-650k imo. He’s probably playing even above that figure but there would probably be a little bit of reservation from clubs thinking he might be a flash in the pan/one season wonder, considering he has come from nowhere.

He is an absolute machine and still a baby, only going to get better.

hindy111

Post Whore
If he was on the market right now he would be worth at least $600-650k imo. He’s probably playing even above that figure but there would probably be a little bit of reservation from clubs thinking he might be a flash in the pan/one season wonder, considering he has come from nowhere.

He is an absolute machine and still a baby, only going to get better.

I reckon 450-500k is realistic