What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

paramatta supporters group

The Attorney

Juniors
Hi every one
Was just wondering if their is a Parramatta supporters group (official or otherwise)
We would like to get in contact with them if their is one

I am a part of the supporters club for the Sharks and we might be organizing something for this weekend’s game

The Colonel

Immortal
Hi every one
Was just wondering if their is a Parramatta supporters group (official or otherwise)
We would like to get in contact with them if their is one

I am a part of the supporters club for the Sharks and we might be organizing something for this weekend’s game

Nothing official or otherwise that I am aware of..... best to contact the club direct

Yes there is an official supporters club. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Parramatta Leagues Club, around 7:00pm. Ask at the front desk where the meeting is being held.

Last edited:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases

MITS - i don't think this Sharkies fan wants to go to the Leagues club front desk to ask where the meeting is being held. :lol:

-----------------------

Matey, im not sure about how to contact the "supporters" group *cough, cough*

Maybe give the Eels Footy Club a call direct and speak to reception. http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=contact-us

They don't really represent at home games though, what were you after. You've reached a pretty solid group of supporters by contacting this forum!

MITS - i don't think this Sharkies fan wants to go to the Leagues club front desk to ask where the meeting is being held. :lol:

Yes yes, only noticed that after.

Indeed I don't think there is anything like the Masons at Parramatta Home games, there used to be the Swamp or whatever it was, but it is no more.

The Attorney

Juniors
Reading the reports in the paper months ago it would appear that the eels are in or were in a similar financial bind as Cronulla
Don’t take it the wrong way it might have just been a beat up in the media or i have the wrong end of the stick but we would like to show support to our league supporting brethren by having a beer or two in the eels leagues club before heading down to the game Saturday night
Put a few dollars into the place meet and greet fellow supporters who know how it is to have your club in crisis. I am not talking about the Mat johns 2002 type of crisis here more the board mismanagement one

Hopefully I am not touching a raw nerve here but you guys did a good job at your last elections

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Attorney

Good luck on Saturday mate, hope its a good game

Be good to see a sea of sharks fans at the game

JessEel

Reading the reports in the paper months ago it would appear that the eels are in or were in a similar financial bind as Cronulla
Don’t take it the wrong way it might have just been a beat up in the media or i have the wrong end of the stick but we would like to show support to our league supporting brethren by having a beer or two in the eels leagues club before heading down to the game Saturday night
Put a few dollars into the place meet and greet fellow supporters who know how it is to have your club in crisis. I am not talking about the Mat johns 2002 type of crisis here more the board mismanagement one

Hopefully I am not touching a raw nerve here but you guys did a good job at your last elections

ah no dramas! So you're just after a friendly pre-game beverage at the leaguesy.
There are usually a few of us that partake in this tradition at Sterlos Bar on the top floor of the club, out on the balcony. Would be MORE then happy to catch up with you there.
Warning! The beer lines can be kinda long :( there's only one bar!

strider

Post Whore
maybe some of our new 3P leagues club directors could be notified of the pending shark invasion at sterlos bar and they could look into ensuring there will be adequate bar staff on hand

The Attorney

Juniors
thanks guys
i will see what we can organize and let you know whats happening
Sterlo bar sounds good, can it handle an extra 70 or so people?

strider

Post Whore
wow - our directors asked for more patronage all this time and all it would take is to play a game against the sharks every weekend :lol:

Raudonikis

Juniors

:lol:

-----------------------

Matey, im not sure about how to contact the "supporters" group *cough, cough*

Maybe give the Eels Footy Club a call direct and speak to reception. http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=contact-us

They don't really represent at home games though, what were you after. You've reached a pretty solid group of supporters by contacting this forum!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Iv always wondered this, how come we dont have like a supporters bay. My girl goes for the Roosters and sits in the Chook Pen. They are nuts but they do create a good atmosphere.

Im sure we could have a bay at Parra where we have signs, sing songs all games, etc.

JessEel

Iv always wondered this, how come we dont have like a supporters bay. My girl goes for the Roosters and sits in the Chook Pen. They are nuts but they do create a good atmosphere.

Im sure we could have a bay at Parra where we have signs, sing songs all games, etc.

it's been tried a few times. In general i think Eels fans are "too cool for school" and won't move bays to sit in an Eels group... (not judging, me included!)
Home games are ok though - cos really the whole stadium should be one big supporters bay... Away games is where i would like to see a Bay of Loud and Proud Blue and Gold. :D

eelz47

Coach
it's been tried a few times. In general i think Eels fans are "too cool for school" and won't move bays to sit in an Eels group... (not judging, me included!)
Home games are ok though - cos really the whole stadium should be one big supporters bay... Away games is where i would like to see a Bay of Loud and Proud Blue and Gold. :D

yes i reckon you can do it jess;-) the away bay that is

Latest posts