What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paramount Jets!

Henson

Juniors
hey nbb,somehow i had a feeling you'd know about it,went to the love police site but had trouble gettin on to any of the friggin pages,i'll have to try again or go to millys as you suggested,i reckon the jets will have a stand at the newtown festival which is on the 13th,i'm off that day so i'll spend a few hours there on it!!wish they would make some plastic backed stickers,i'm sure people would be happy to pay,i would,although i still have a few plastic ones stashed away,for a rainy day
icon14.gif
!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Ah the Love Police site has been cactus fu*tus for a while now,,it used to be good. Along with their Jets gear there was a "Newtown Festival" range of beer holders and t-shirts, etc but the site now takes a lifetime to download to a "page cannot be displayed" page!,,,buggerem, surely they'll have a stand at the festival I hope. It also, from memory, was online purchases only , there didn't seem to be a shop front so I'm not to sure what their set up is/was, will need the knowledge of one of our more learned contributors on that one?
I bought a love police T-shirt though and it went out of shape within weeks and eventually got that baggy that ya could have strung it over the mast of the Endeavour and sailed to Botany Bay!
The Jets labelled T's have never lost shape and they stand up to plenty of punishment so thats saying something,,,,,But L/P, hmmmm, I know they do shirts for the club but the source of their shirts is nay very good mah sun! :-(

Bluebag

Juniors
It is terrific that the Jets retro jerseys are the best selling ones and we receive a small royalty but the ones the club produce are better revenue producers than classic. It matters not which sponsor is on the jersey but the fact that the traditional blue jersey is still around battling it out each and every week and we continue to grow from a Metro cup team to one that now has 23 junior clubs, a womens team, affilliates with UTS and also Parkes. Not bad for a battling club.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Not bad at all and a resounding cheer goes out to all those who keep the whole network in place!!!
On the subject of jerseys I for one would love to see the "V" Necked Westmont jersey from the 1977 - 78 years reproduced, would look great! (I'm no fan of V necks but ya gotta admit our's looked the best!) One can only wait in hope,,,,,

Thanks for the welcome 2TB,only recently discovered the forum and its a great info provider. Not too many jets supporters in my neck of the woods,Raymond Terrace(just north of Newcastle),but still managed to make it down to the Marrickville Astrodome for 7 home games this year, ahh I can still smell the steak sandwiches........