What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Eels-Wests Tigers live updates *spoilers*

TUFF TITAN

Juniors
POOR TIGERS BEATEN BY A PACK OF FAT FARKS , THEY HAD IT WON , & CHANNEL 9 SUCK TOO
th_cyclops4.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
Great match, Tigers.

Farah is a beauty to watch - so skillful and smart.

As for the rabble...I might add that the Tigers got better when both Robinson and Morrison were on the bench. Not only did each of them score a try, but they were causing headaches in attack and tackling anything that moved.

Plus we had our best hookers out, and we had one Matt Petersen on the wing lol.

On a side not - if Tahu and Grothe don't make the Test team....

brooksy19

Bench
Just saw the replay of the Morrison try, if that wasn't a metre forward, ill give it up.

Changed the course of the game IMO.

Y2Eel

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
Just saw the replay of the Morrison try, if that wasn't a metre forward, ill give it up.

Changed the course of the game IMO.

What turned the game was tim smiths try what sealed it was Morrisons try....

brooksy19

Bench
Yeah, your right now that I think of it, but it was defintley forward.

Still Fitzy should of made the tackle.

innsaneink

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
Those calls come and go against you. Its footy.

Thats true....both teams will take a lot of positives out of that game...unfortunately only one gets two points, the better team.

Y2Eel

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Thats true....both teams will take a lot of positives out of that game...unfortunately only one gets two points, the better team.

the best things going for the tigers is with a few more games without benji i think they'll learn to win without him.. they have the talent to win the comp without him...(just need a 5/8 with a bit of skill to win the comp though)

Kid

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
the best things going for the tigers is with a few more games without benji i think they'll learn to win without him.. they have the talent to win the comp without him...(just need a 5/8 with a bit of skill to win the comp though)
A 5/8 that is actually a 5/8 will do. Imagine Peterson playing there for Parra. Thats what we have to keep going through. Your right tho, we played ok i thought, Parra took their opportunies and won the game.

The Colonel

Immortal
Moffo said:
Tigers were the better team IMO. Parra stink and won't go anywhere near the premiership this year.

Any team with people such as Matt Petersen in them are going nowhere fast

Parra are a rabble. If the tiges had hodgson and/or benji in that team they would've spanked the eels. they are flimsy, unconvincing and not well coached. you might think im a clown tonight for saying that but come back to me in September. They will be nowhere near the title

If Parramatta stink and are a rabble I await your critique on the Bulldogs performance today with baiited breath Moffo...... :lol:

If the Eels are to be nowehere near the title, I'm sure your mob will be right beside us.

Bench
Kid said:
A 5/8 that is actually a 5/8 will do. Imagine Peterson playing there for Parra. Thats what we have to keep going through. Your right tho, we played ok i thought, Parra took their opportunies and won the game.
Side Show would handle 5/8th better than Fitzy,man that bloke is the worst 5/8th to play first grade ARL/NRL in history.:x

The Colonel

Immortal
Kid said:

Sideshow went alright at 5/8 playing for the Tomahawks versus Australia ;-)

Latest posts