What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans congratulate you!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I must say it was much easier creating this thread than it would of for the other mob.

Congratulations..party hard. and soak it in.

eela

eelsta

Bench
Yes well done bronco's congratulations, and well done Webke on a fabulous career

Parra Guru

Coach
Great game, great win. Couldn't be happier for the great man Shane Webcke.

Congratulations, particularly to those of you who really stuck it out through the form slump earlier this year.

Utey

Coach
Well done!!! Great way to see the legend off. And I picked up some coin on the match. Enjoy the party!

Smiley

Bench
Parr Forum :arrow:

Just kiding, thanks guys and congratulate on the Premier League Victory, I though Newtown had it.

Big Pete

Referee
Wow you Parra guys are bloody awesome thanks so much. :D

Congrats on the premier league trophy it shows just how threatening you guys will be in 07. All the best!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Good on ya Broncs, congratulations.

It was good to see Webcke go out in such a fitting way. What a legend!

scottyeel

Bench
Yep totally deserved win in the end.
Great to see big Webcke go out a winner and proving he's still well and truly got what it takes.

Elia

Juniors
Congratulations Broncos! You's did great! Great effort from the Broncos.*claps*

Congrats Webcke!

Nikki

Coach
Congrats Broncos!!!

Was great to see the Fairytale ending for Webcke!! If all players were like him the NRL would be in a safe place.. He will be hard to replace!

Tank30

Juniors
A fitting end to a sensational career.

My only sore point from the grand final is that it is the last time we will all get the opportunity to see such a stellar ambasador for the game play.

Congratulations on a much deserved victory Broncos.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Yep, from me too

a big harty CONGRATULATIONS to Shane Webke, Casey McGuire and everyone involved!! :clap: Well Done, enjoy all of the celebrations.. (and please god, can i experience what you are feeling one day?????? :pray:)

The Colonel

Immortal
Touch of disappointment for me involved in that win as it will be the last tiome I'll get to see Webcke play. Congrats Broncos, if we couldn't win it I'm happy to see your mob do so.....

Enjoy...

miccle

Bench
Christ - you Parra fans are absolutely awesome.

I'm still on a high (read: hungover) after the win, it was such a special moment.

I hope y'all also celebrated the awesome PL victory - your youngsters did you all very very proud.

Macca_

Coach
Well done Broncs.

Been said plenty, but what a way for Webcke to go out of the game. And a big up to Lockyer for calling Shane up to the stage to collect the GF Trophy. That's one thing that I'll remember down the track. Was a fitting end.

See you next season.

gcbronco

Juniors
Thanks for the congratulations guys and well done to your Premier League win you should be proud of their efforts they did extremely well.