What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

eelsta

Bench
Beavers Headgear said:
I would say putting a grieving mrs ahead of footy shows pretty good character tbh

Suppose Lyon was just lucky that 20c would be the most a parra fan could afford to throw out onto the park

yeah right:roll:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
eelsta said:
What a load of crap, you wait till now to make these accusations PLEASE:lol:

it was reported by the people that saw it at the time, as i didn't see it....i am just re-affirming the fact

not too bright eh?

oh yeah 32-24 :lol:
lyon - 2 tries :lol: :lol:

scum

eelsta

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
it was reported by the people that saw it at the time, as i didn't see it....i am just re-affirming the fact

not too bright eh?

oh yeah 32-24 :lol:
lyon - 2 tries :lol: :lol:

scum

How can it be fact if you didnt see it

eelsta

Bench
gong_eagle said:
I don't believe how people here can defend these morons and think it is a big joke

I'm not defending it i just don't believe it when it comes out of judas's mouth

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Throwing coins in NZ is sh*t now, they aren't big enough to travel the required distance, let alone do any damage.

gong_eagle

First Grade
eelsta said:
I'm not defending it i just don't believe it when it comes out of judas's mouth

"When I went back on the field in the second half, one of our trainers noted there were plenty of coins in the ground around us."

read the topic starter again, Willo and the Trainer also mentioned it

Downie

Guest Moderator
eelsta said:
How can it be fact if you didnt see it

It was talked about by Manly fans after the final. Of course, someone could've made it all up but I think a couple of different people reported seeing it (IIRC).