What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

Eels Dude

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
doesn't surprise me that this has come from Parramatta fans.

Last year at the Manly game it was reported by people at the ground that a few parra supporters knocked over and kicked a disabled person.

Scum club, scum supporters

If you're going to come out and make accusations like that then please have some evidence to back it up. I'd never heard of such a thing happening and that's not exactly something that would go under the weather.

Dutchy

Immortal
Eels Dude said:
If you're going to come out and make accusations like that then please have some evidence to back it up. I'd never heard of such a thing happening and that's not exactly something that would go under the weather.

Please, please dont listen to MQ.

Smartman

Juniors
Gallop grow some balls and put a suspended sentence on the eels just like you did on the dogs! :x

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Eels Dude said:

I didn't make any accusations......half wit......i was merely repeating what i had heard happen last year. Which has been supported by a non Manly or Parra fan earlier in this thread.

Don't get on my back because you club is full of moron fans.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Mayor_Quimby said:
I didn't make any accusations......half wit......i was merely repeating what i had heard happen last year. Which has been supported by a non Manly or Parra fan earlier in this thread.

Don't get on my back because you club is full of moron fans.

If you're referring to me, I'm a Manly fan >_>

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Dutchy said:
Please, please dont listen to MQ.

harden the f*ck up princess

am i little to spicey for your liking??? why don't you head over to the Big Brother forums and chat about what product Zach uses in his hair.

ta ta darling

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Downie said:
If you're referring to me, I'm a Manly fan >_>

:shock: i made a mistake

i was going off your sig. Apologies....i didn't mean to insult you.

Anyway, your post re-affirmed the fact that i didn't make it up.

Eels Dude

Coach
There's moron fans of every club. Get over it. Throwing coins is inappropriate. Hearing something happen doesn't make it a fact, so unless such a low act has been confirmed I wouldn't bother bringing it up.

Clock watcher

Juniors
Irrespective of whose fans did this, throwing objects ar players and officials is unacceptable. Forget the parra Vs J Lyon issues, and look at the bigger picture. This act is disgraceful and the culprits should be named, shamed and banned for life.
If it was Manly fans or Storm fans or Brisbane fans it is irrelivant and unacceptable.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Eels Dude said:
There's moron fans of every club. Get over it. Throwing coins is inappropriate. Hearing something happen doesn't make it a fact, so unless such a low act has been confirmed I wouldn't bother bringing it up.

It was bought up because your Eels mates don't reckon it happened.....yet there have been previous allegations of things much more crued happen outside Parramatta Stadium.

eelsta

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
It was bought up because your Eels mates don't reckon it happened.....yet there have been previous allegations of things much more crued happen outside Parramatta Stadium.

Here we go more stories:lol: :lol: your a tool end of story

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Throwing coins at anyone is not on. I hate Judas as much as the next person but I wouldn't throw coins at him.

Parki

Bench
bull f**ken sh*t

judas should harden the f**k up

if it really upset him that much, he should have jumped the fence and punched on with one of them

that would have stopped it quick smart IMO

Dutchy

Immortal
Parki said:
bull f**ken sh*t

if it really upset him that much, he should have jumped the fence and punched on with one of them

You sir are an idiot.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
why coins? he's not a charity.

Pretty ordinary there, just verbal is enough.

I like other Parra fans got frustrated when an ex-Eel scored the winning try, but throwing coins is over the top.

Parki

Bench
oh, and how much f**ken damage can a 20c coin cause?

these men are beating into each other every tackle, and they are crying about 20c coins? please.... i thought we were playing a mans game not a game filled with sissies

Mr Saab

Referee
Parki said:
bull f**ken sh*t

I wish QLD supporters threw coins @ Johns and then see if you would say the same thing.
They wouldnt miss his arse thats for sure.

Eels Dude

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:

Key word.... "allegations". Stories are twisted and exaggerated all the time. Just look to the media for example. One person may think they see something... the next person hears about it... then all of a sudden it's a fact.

If it happened or not, you could look at any club in the NRL and say their fans are hostile. There's always a few, it's the same way in everyday society too.

If there's 20 000 people at a football game, guarenteed there's gonna be a few wankers only out to cause trouble. If you pick 20 000 people randomly throughout Sydney, you'll find the same or more.

Mr Saab

Referee
Parki said:
oh, and how much f**ken damage can a 20c coin cause?

I think the medical term for it is blindness.
If one connects at full pelt in the eye it will do considerable damage

Dickhead