What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

Parki

Bench
I wish QLD supporters threw coins @ Johns and then see if you would say the same thing.
They wouldnt miss his arse thats for sure.

johns never walked out on a qld club

our game is built on passion and loyalty, and to many parra fans what lyon did was unnacceptable... of course they are going to get angry

as i said, they were 20c coins.. he can just get the f**k over it as far as im concerned

m0j0

Bench
Parki said:
bull f**ken sh*t

judas should harden the f**k up

if it really upset him that much, he should have jumped the fence and punched on with one of them

that would have stopped it quick smart IMO

You mean like Eric Cantona? Yeah, that type of action really earned him the respect of the wider community... :sarcasm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8TbX8zrYI

Dutchy

Immortal
So throwing coins from above at someone who cant fight back is showing passion?

You are one tangled up individual.

Mr Saab

Referee
The sporting field is a no go zone.
Do not enter
Do not throw anything.

What are you? 13 yrs old?

Parki

Bench
if you are standing next to the fence next to parramatta fans and they are throwing coins, and you stand there long enough to get hit in the face with one, then you deserve everything you get

its not like you could pelt them that far with any accuracy

kav

Juniors
I couldn't believe the reaction that Lyons got from a fair number of Eel fans. Booed during the warm up, booed when taking the field, booed at half time and fulltime and all points between whenever he touched the ball. He isn't the first player to switch clubs and must have had good reason. Those boo-rish fans need to get over it and start looking at league with a more positive attitude. The match was exciting to watch and both sides played with much credit - juist a pity that some ignorant over-zealous supporters chose to spoil the spectacle.

Kav

Clock watcher

Juniors
Parki you want a Player to "jump the fence and punch on with a fan". This would be fantastic for the game you idiot.
Maybe we should allow weapons into the stadiums have have last man standing competitions, Would that be "hard" enough for you?

Mr Saab

Referee
Parki said:
if you are standing next to the fence next to parramatta fans and they are throwing coins, and you stand there long enough to get hit in the face with one, then you deserve everything you get

its not like you could pelt them that far with any accuracy

You really do have serious problems. Really.....i dont know if you ae stirring the pot, or what....but you are a seriously mentally challenged individual.
I wish you would throw something at Brad Thorn...then he grabs you and beats the living shyte out of you.

Garts

Bench
I am suprised Parki has been able to string a few posts together as he clearly is 5 beers short of a six pack.

Gees..sorry Eel fans but that is truly pathetic and these type of actions will bring NRL into the gutter.

Sort it out people...it is just a bloody game !!!.

Parki

Bench
maybe i will throw coins at you? maybe we could have a coin throwing contest? wouldnt that be fabulous? :)

Apey

Staff member
Dutchy said:
So..why are you still posting?

Too stupid to find the exit I suppose..

Anyway, it's a lowlife act and he's right to complain about it. If it had happened to someone else and they complained about it I bet it wouldn't be getting the same reaction.

The fact is, whether Lyon is a genius or not (well, we know he is) that's still an extremely low act if it's true.

And lol @ everyone saying it was only 20c coin. It's the second f**king biggest coin dipsh*ts

It's a pity we can't use some people here as an example that it would be painful if one actually hit at full pelt (I doubt they were simply lobbing them at him)

Parki

Bench
to annoy you of course :)

your team won this weekend, so much anger... you should be happy no?

yet you are whinging that a few fans got a bit crazy and threw some silverware at your precious pansies?

if lyon was smart he would have picked them up, could have shouted his mates at the bar tonight on the back of the generous donations of the parramatta eels fans

m0j0

Bench
kav said:
I couldn't believe the reaction that Lyons got from a fair number of Eel fans. Booed during the warm up, booed when taking the field, booed at half time and fulltime and all points between whenever he touched the ball. He isn't the first player to switch clubs and must have had good reason. Those boo-rish fans need to get over it and start looking at league with a more positive attitude. The match was exciting to watch and both sides played with much credit - juist a pity that some ignorant over-zealous supporters chose to spoil the spectacle.

Kav

You haven't been around for long, have you? This wasn't just your ordinary run-of-the-mill leaving a club incident...

http://www.nospam09.com/2007/07/nrl-peers-punish-jame-lyon.html

Then in late 2003 something went wrong for Lyon, just want happened has been debated and speculated on by plenty of people. Officially claiming 'homesickness' Jamie Lyon went walkabout - leaving his $300,000 multi-year contract and his Eels team mates in limbo. At the time the Eels were struggling badly and team mates were disappointed in Lyon's choice to walk away.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
That is serious low in Australian sport. Grow the F*ck up, people. Boooo all you like. But chucking sh*t is a dog act. You should be locked up for it. It is a crime.

As stated, It wasn't just Lyon who copped this...