What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Future / 3P - Move on

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Thanks Terry, extremely decent of you to go into so much detail that was not necessary other then to stop certain rude and ungrateful posters from making endless and unfounded speculations till the cows come home.

Col a very big thanks for all your work and effort in trying to turn Parra around from the brink. Most people, I think, have valued your informative posts and will miss your almost daily updates in keeping us all in the loop and up to date on proceedings. Thank you once again and best wishes from me.

Gronk, I just want to say, you're a numb nut fool.

Mate Geoff Gerard and I spoke outside the football elections, and I said this bullsh*t in papers with us going at each other had to stop. Geoff said it is what happens when so many people are so passionate about the same thing....and he is right, but as far as you guys are concerned, you have one thing in mind, the success and enjoyment you get out of your club. Everyone will have wavering opinions on who they believe should be in control, respect that.
Sevens.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Just be careful how we describe debt, obviously there are assets and liabilities.

Debt is taken on to improve and grow an asset position generally, and I would imagine the Mews and the balconies at the club would have had to be financed , and hence there is a liability for their construction cost.

However, falls in revenue are not helpful and we need to look at revenue streams for the NRL club to take the cost of funding them from the bottom line of the Leagues Club.

All in all, you can be in debt, and still have a healthy asset position, I am not saying that this is necessarily the case but we should look at this in a more balanced way.What we need at the moment is some transparency if you like, from the factions on both side seeking election. to help us understand how they reduce the $5-$6 million per annum that funds the football side of the club. Strange how that amount is almost exactly what the hopeless NSW Govt sucks out of our club, anyway that aside, debt financing if used correctly should help you grow going forward.

The balance sheet in a sense will tell us all more

Well said mate...100% right

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Mate Geoff Gerard and I spoke outside the football elections, and I said this bullsh*t in papers with us going at each other had to stop. Geoff said it is what happens when so many people are so passionate about the same thing....and he is right, but as far as you guys are concerned, you have one thing in mind, the success and enjoyment you get out of your club. Everyone will have wavering opinions on who they believe should be in control, respect that.
Sevens.

So Terry does that mean I shouldn't call Gronk a numb nut fool? :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
haha - Ram you should change it to a photo of Terry. Im sure he wouldn't mind looking at that all the time ;-)

JOKING!!

TheRam

Coach
You work that out with Gronk........one thing though Ram, can you change the head on your post, as I have to see that on a far to often basis.

What's ya talkin bout Terry? It's the head of the sweetest tough bastard I have ever seen. Ain'tcha heard? That head has even been immortalised in bronze by an arteest. Now that ain't to shabby, is it? :lol:

TheRam

Coach
haha - Ram you should change it to a photo of Terry. Im sure he wouldn't mind looking at that all the time ;-)

JOKING!!

Don't know if we get the needed space for his avatar Jess. Maybe just fit a lower earlobe in. :lol:

Seriously Terry, just joking.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
What's ya talkin bout Terry? It's the head of the sweetest tough bastard I have ever seen. Ain'tcha heard? That head has even been immortalised in bronze by an arteest. Now that ain't to shabby, is it? :lol:

Ram, he was nothing till I came to the club!!

head immortilised??? Simsmetal has put out an Australia wide appeal to get enough bronze to do my head....much more attractive than HRH.

TheRam

Coach
Sounds like you might single handedly turn the mining industry around Terry. I don't care what people say, you're alright mate. Australia needs you.

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
Ram, he was nothing till I came to the club!!

head immortilised??? Simsmetal has put out an Australia wide appeal to get enough bronze to do my head....much more attractive than HRH.

I'd Better buy size bronze futures. They'll be fighting with the Chinese due to the shortage.