What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra jesus should resurrect this year

No1_Eel

Juniors
I was watching Eels vs Knights in 99 (the year I started following rugby league) and it showed parra jesus. For me personally he added so much to the character of our supporter base and one of the first things I remember going to games. Rugby league can be a bit similar sometimes with chants etc so I just think it was a point of difference for us.

As far as I am aware he is a member in this forum and he stopped doing it because he didn't wanna be noticed as much at the games, correct me if I am wrong on that. I do kinda get why he may have stopped the gimmick but I personally think seeing him come back in his full gear would be an omen that we will break our duck.

This is obviously just my opinion but I feel like it would be a great story if and when the crowds do come back that parra jesus rises from the dead so to speak.

T.S Quint

Coach
We never won with him before.
Don’t know why you would think we could win with him now.