What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Players sent to work

woodyk2

First Grade
Kearney mastercoach...master stroke.This will learn them.Excellent stuff...premiers 201...hold on that 1 was a bit optimistic.

SDM

First Grade
Luke Burt = Bouncer @ Sefton Playhouse
Justin Horo = Turnstile @ Sydney Aquarium

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pretty funny seeing as this is a manufactured off field incident.

Spin.

I reckon we should get McLyntott to write an exclusive about how our club sabotaged the Melbourne cup campaign by taking it away as a sports lead story on channel 10..

bartman

Immortal
Sounds like a good exercise - hopefully they got the guys mixed with real labourers, rather than in separate footballer-only crews. Since the days of full-time professionalism I reckon players across the board have lost some of the humility that comes from mixing with the regular Joe Public wage earners from Monday to Friday - that type of humility can become a good characteristic or ethic in a team sport.

SDM

First Grade
Robbo dug holes for years, and I have no doubt it made him the superstar he is.

Gronk

Staff member
Lucky Morts left when he did. He has no idea that this hole digging day was actually arranged for him.

Penguin_Slap_10397.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like a good exercise - hopefully they got the guys mixed with real labourers, rather than in separate footballer-only crews. Since the days of full-time professionalism I reckon players across the board have lost some of the humility that comes from mixing with the regular Joe Public wage earners from Monday to Friday - that type of humility can become a good characteristic or ethic in a team sport.
i hope they have the guys mixed with real labourers so they dont cut their toes off with a jackhammer :crazy:

eels81236

Bench
Things just get tougher for poor old Bert. There will soon be another 25 guys more qualified than him for gardening work. It's lucky he can coach.