What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Prelim at Aussie Stadium?

Morenito

Juniors
I hate Aussie stadium but on the good side i guess if we could get 35k to the stadium on the sunday the atmosphere wouild be 10 times that at homebush.
Taking into account that much like the tigers today we would have 90% of the support!

Utey

Coach
It should definately be swapped for that reason. It may be a huge hassle with tickets etc etc, but there is no way we could fill Telstra with one Sydney based team. I say Give Dragons v Tigers Telstra stadium.

scottyeel

Bench
I say stuff them and leave it as is. People have bought tickets and organised their weekend already. Besides that it gives Hindy one less day of recovery if he is going to be considered.

rowdy

First Grade
wow...this time next week...its scary!

if they move it, it would be better crowd wise, but would it would probably cost too much and it always comes down to that...:(

BD5733

Juniors
The NRL can shove it up you know where if they think they are going to change the grounds.

I have my tickets for Telstra Stadium and am NOT changing them for similar tickets at Aussie.

Plus, it would take away an advantage of being able to have a game at the ground the grand final will be played at. So if we were to make the grand final, our team would be faster to get used to the quirks of the stadium.

rowdy

First Grade
BD5733 said:
Plus, it would take away an advantage of being able to have a game at the ground the grand final will be played at. So if we were to make the grand final, our team would be faster to get used to the quirks of the stadium.

good point

Morenito

Juniors
If they dont change it it would be pretty stupid. I think they will do it considering they were trying to change the cowboys v melbourne happily defore they couldnt come to an agreement.

Im just worried about my tickets. I had halfway line tickets. wHats the bet i now end up down near the tryline or seomthing?

eelaholic

First Grade
I say f*ck them. Why change our venue just to fit in more tigers and dragons bandwagoners! Just change the one game ffs! Move their game to telstra and keep our game as is! duh!

shiftysmith

Juniors
the only thing to do is move saturday nights game to telstra and we still play there on the sunday pretty easy i reckon

Kornstar

Coach
That is crap!!! I am not sitting in a car park at fox studios for 2 hours after the game, that is not fair, i bought my tickets to Telstra Stadium not Aussie, Aussie stadium is crap for parking and Telstra is great, if they play both games at Telstra i have no problems, but i will be extremely pi$$ed off if i have to travel an extra 30 mins to Aussie stadium considering Telstra is 10 minutes from my place!!!!

Channel 9 are a bunch of Dragon and Tiger supporting a$$holes!!!! Why can't both games be at Telstra???????

Parra Guru

Coach
I wouldn't mind either way, but how do they expect to transfer the seating??

I hate Telstra, and I have tickets for the Dragons game (my BF follows them) because it's at Aussie. So I'll probably buy a ticket to the Parra game if it's at Aussie.

Morenito

Juniors
I hate aussie stadium

Parking sucks and i dont want to travel 40 minutes instead of 10 minutes
Even though i go there like every week for Kings games but still. Moore park sucks!!
Only benefit is the better atmosphere the game will generate.

Smartman

Juniors
I know Aussie stadium hasnt been kind to the eels in the past but for the good of the game...let it be changed.

eelsta

Bench
Smartman said:
I know Aussie stadium hasnt been kind to the eels in the past but for the good of the game...let it be changed.

and your club is sooo good at doing whats best for the game arn't they............

Smartman

Juniors
eelsta said:
and your club is sooo good at doing whats best for the game arn't they............

Surprise Surprise i thought one of these eels supporters would say something like this.
icon13.gif

The NRL will be stupid not to change it, guaranteed extra 40,000 people to the ground. Cmon Gallop show some initiave!

shiftysmith

Juniors
Smartman said:
Surprise Surprise i thought one of these eels supporters would say something like this.
icon13.gif

The NRL will be stupid not to change it, guaranteed extra 40,000 people to the ground. Cmon Gallop show some initiave!
mate why do they have to change it,stop going on about it,as i already said they can play both games at telstra:roll: