What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

since77

Juniors

Flanno is devastated.

Not that there are any positives - but I am at least pleased Flanno showed some emotion in that press conference. Apologised to fans and he seemed shattered and let down. First Dragon's coach I've seen in ages that actually looks like he cares. I will probably contribute more thoughts on the game and team tomorrow but for now I'm off to the kitchen to drown my significant sorrows with some gin and tequila cocktails.

To the very few players who had a dig today - thank you.

To the players who disgraced the Red V today - at the top of the list our supposedly "marquee" captain Hunt - go F&%K yourselves you soulless merkins.

SAP58

Juniors
Not that there are any positives - but I am at least pleased Flanno showed some emotion in that press conference. Apologised to fans and he seemed shattered and let down. First Dragon's coach I've seen in ages that actually looks like he cares. I will probably contribute more thoughts on the game and team tomorrow but for now I'm off to the kitchen to drown my significant sorrows with some gin and tequila cocktails.

To the very few players who had a dig today - thank you.

To the players who disgraced the Red V today - at the top of the list our supposedly "marquee" captain Hunt - go F&%K yourselves you soulless merkins.
Well said !

hewi

Bench
We can’t get confused, only getting beat by four points — it was a disgraceful first half,” Flanagan said. “I apologise to the Dragons’ fans, sponsors, everyone. It was just not good enough.

“I’ve got to take ownership for that, it was just not good enough for the Red V jersey. That first 40 minutes was just not acceptable.
Asked if it was more frustrating that the Dragons shot themselves in the foot, Flanagan said: “Yeah, exactly.

“We were terrible, absolutely terrible. Looked like our first day together.”

While the final 10 minutes completely changed the game as the Dragons ran in five unanswered tries to almost pull off the most incredible comeback in NRL history, Flanagan said it didn’t hide the fact the performance was “unacceptable”.

“The first half wasn’t acceptable for this jersey, and we need to be accountable for it,” Flanagan said. “The score in the end, it gave us hope ‘you only got beat by four’ — nah, I’m not going to cop that.”

Flanagan again apologised but said to fans “stick with us”.

Good for him, the players should collectively hang their heads in shame.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
The only positive out of this is that it must be obvious to Flanno where the weak links are in his roster and who folds first under pressure. I think he is the man to remove those lacking the skill and resilience to take this group to the next level.
So basically remove the whole team?