What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yes, great results. The Scum and the Grubs being done so far this weekend as well. We need the Titans to beat the Knights and the Roosters to beat the Raiders tomorrow.
Rooster will beat Raiders David....... But...... Knights at home against the Titans unfortunately can't see that happening...would be nice but tbh mate if it does sadly can't see us advancing should we make the 8....just delaying the obvious by 1 week

Qapm

Juniors
Just watched the replay. Actually, I watched the first minute, the first dropped ball then Ben Hunt yelling. Kept skipping forward and I never saw anything that made me want to follow the game. Moment in the game in which Dragons still had a chance but then players were yelling at each other when trying to pack a scrum. Fast forward again and so until until depression took over and just checked for final score.

I'm the last person to listen to when it comes to the game but no doubt, there's internal drama with the players. That and lack of self belief. You could see it in the player's faces at the beginning of the Bulldogs match in Kogarah.

In this race to get into and stay in the 8 bet you there was ("was" because they are done this year) an element of many players consciously or sub-consciously not wanting to expend the energy to play finals. Hope the club will move on whoever wants to move on, force on whoever is just collecting a paycheck and I'd be happy to watch a team of dedicated players build over time.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Not much to be cheery about after our performance , but it was nice seeing Kevvie looking disgruntled and agitated when he had to face the music after the Donkeys effort.....shame Alfie wasn't standing behind him with his water bottle trying to direct or deflect the attacks from the journos