What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Dragon David

First Grade
What a damned way to end the season. What a damned waste of another year. What will I be like following this mob of pretenders next year when I'm just only hanging in there and my lungs are slowly closing up?

Our end of seasons have been diabolical for too many years. The fun following the Dragons is falling away rapidly.

Flanno was optimistic for a while and so were we, but the players just let us down in so many ways. Yes, they will have an end of year booze up somewhere while we lament with sadness.

I don't know how we will go next year. I'm worried that it will end like this year, maybe worse because there is something really lacking and a complete overhaul is needed and if nothing is done in respect of that, then woe betide.

For the viewers at home, Pete only survives the horrors of small business because he’s really nice to us fans

I caught him reading the telegraph in his car in a car park once avoiding work lol.

The big boss slacking off.

Legend.

ffs I checked the scores. Hopefully there’s a salary cap rort protest filed.

Nutz

Bench
What a damned way to end the season. What a damned waste of another year. What will I be like following this mob of pretenders next year when I'm just only hanging in there and my lungs are slowly closing up?

Our end of seasons have been diabolical for too many years. The fun following the Dragons is falling away rapidly.

Flanno was optimistic for a while and so were we, but the players just let us down in so many ways. Yes, they will have an end of year booze up somewhere while we lament with sadness.

I don't know how we will go next year. I'm worried that it will end like this year, maybe worse because there is something really lacking and a complete overhaul is needed and if nothing is done in respect of that, then woe betide.
Geez mate, I feel like I've attended a funeral. My prayer goes something like this...
Dragons were great blokes and played with style and grace (stop laughing). They had their ups and downs and succumbed right at the end to an eel virus.
May they find peace now away from the journalists' ire.
Let us hope they are anointed in the next season.
My thoughts are with the supporters they left behind
Amen

Latest posts