What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Gareth67

First Grade
Top 8 is all but confirmed now thanks to Joey.

Booooo!!! I boo the merkin every year!!
Where's my f**kin' premiership?
He is the same turkey that said the Rorters would beat the Dragons in the 2010 grand final ! Why one may ask ?
Because when he - the Immortal tipster attended the G.F. breakfast a few days earlier , he noticed how tense and humourless the Big Red V players were .

Whereas the Rorters were carefree and happy as chickens in shat . Well we all know what happened , the Dragons were just too damn good and the Rorters and Johns ended up with dragon-shat all over their faces ! 😂

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
the Dragons losing to the lowly eels is the most dragons thing ever…
C'mon Flanno. Get that fire in the bellies of our players. Get them to put in 110%. Tell them that Andrew Johns is a wanker of the first degree. Get them to shut his trap by beating the Eels on Saturday. Tell Dean Young to ready the defences and Ryan Carr to prepare for the attack of our players. This is a game that has to be won by us.

justadragon

Bench
I'm not too sure if Barrett gives two hoots about us and won't be giving us any favours. He has been long gone from his days at the Dragons and all he remembers is the slap on his face that Nathan Brown gave him for playing shit. He is likely to end up as the attacking coach at the Broncos next year so he would want to finish the season on a winning note in the Eels last two games.

If Flanno cannot beat Barrett then I will be worried about the future.
I have my faith in Flanno Dave, but I'm not too sure I have in the players. I just cant bring myself to say we have got this in the bag against a wooden spoon contender. How shameful is that, one of the many mental scars of being a Dragons supporter.

TruSaint

Referee
I have my faith in Flanno Dave, but I'm not too sure I have in the players. I just cant bring myself to say we have got this in the bag against a wooden spoon contender. How shameful is that, one of the many mental scars of being a Dragons supporter.

Same.

I am 100% confident that Flanno will do his bit building up to the game. The only thing that gives me hope is that for 50 minutes we were in the contest against a much better side in the Dogs. We dont have the cattle to play anything but the old power game. Keep it simple, mistakes to a min, and take our chances.

Dragon David

First Grade
I know how you feel justa. It would have been far different had we beaten the Sharks. The mental scars makes for a lack of confidence of us winning but we have to remain as positive as possible. The players we have lack the killer instinct. Hunt is hopeless under pressure which has a massive bearing on how our players around him respond on Saturday afternoon. If he can switch on and just take control and play what is in front of him we might have a much better chance of taking us onto 30 comp points. Then we can sit back and hope that the othe teams in contention for making the semis crash out in the games after our game.

Flanno will have the players ready to face this game. He will have a game plan mapped out to get us home.