What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

justadragon

Bench
Well, we had it all to play for and dished that up, the comeback meant f$#k all to a team that put the cue in the rack, we are out of the 8 and season over in the worst possible way, now we will hear about choking and embarrassing, and we deserve it plus more, well done Dragons another memorable year for all the wrong reasons. And to Ben Hunt, a leader you are not, nor will you be ever known as "clutch moment Ben" !!!

possm

Coach
Feagai's are reserve grade standard only.
Ravalawa has been out too long.
LKT is not ready yet.
De Belin is a lock, not a prop.
For 2025, we need to recruit two first-grade props. RCG and one other.
Hunt should go and a good halfback take his place.

2025 Top 17

1. Maybe Tedesco.
2. Tuipulotu
3 Suli

4. Holmes
5. Allen
6. Flannaggan

7. Wishart
8. RCG
9. Cook (c)
10. Thompson

11. Leilua
12. Su'A
13. Debelin

14. Liddle
15. F Molo
16. T Couchman
17. R Couchman

With an off-season training program under it's belt, this 17,
with 6 new recruits, could match it with the best in 2025.

To Reserve Grade
Sloan
Matt Feagai
Max Feagai

To Another Club
Hunt
Lawrie
Bird
Ravalawa
BMM
RFM

The above 6 top 30 players to make way for our new recruits.

Tomaraque

Juniors
I thought I'd seen it all before today. Seriously, how many ways can you gut your supporters.

Some of the guys can still hold their heads up and they have my respect, Sua, Sloan, the Couchmans and Conner.

I am happy Zac is moving on (I wish him well) as I felt he was getting bigger than the team.

I have had enough of Ben Hunt as captain and as a player. I just don't think Ben has it and his huge earnings throw even more light on how much he has come up short.

I know it won't happen but I really don't think Ben has much to offer us in the rebuild process.

Rava, pretty sad day for him and it must be the worst feeling.

I think our rebuild process will better for the absence of these 3 players.

I do not envy the coach, it is a mess and it starts at the top.

Best to all and I truly hope we are on the up but today was very confonting for us all.

Gareth67

First Grade
Call a spade a spade - they were bloody disgusting and quite simply do not deserve a place in the semis .

If by some miracle the other semi candidates lose then our for and against will sink our hopes for this season .

Utterly disappointed by their display with so much at stake .