What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

matPORTS

Juniors
If you think this playing group is full of spastics, please hit the like button now!!

Gutted, absolutely GUTTED!!

I don't even know what lessons Flanno & the coaching staff take from this today? Doesn't matter about Liddle out last minute, Hunt on one leg, refs calls, Eels just more determined about trying to avoid the spoon, or whatever other polish we try to put on the turd.

We need more than just Cook, Val Holmes, and potentially RCG (who played well today btw)... it's time to consider cleaning the playing roster out entirely. Otherwise we will just be no better than average for the rest of time.

We should not have lost that game today!

56to66

Juniors
I just watched the presser, the last question by the journo was seriously the worst question.
DO YOU SEE ANY CHANGES MADE FOR NEXT WEEK, THANK YOU NRL PRICKS FOR Suspending Kyle Flanagan, No Suli, No Liddle, no Christian, the NRL got there wish come true.
Common on guys let's all help flanno fill a busted team, I'll play Prop.
Guess what NRL tuckers, No more footy for me

LenyB

Juniors
I turned it off at 44-12.
The comeback just papers over the cracks and shows they didn't care for the other 65 or so mins. It makes us fans even more angry cause there are so many things wrong with this squad of players.
Mate, a fan would watch the match.

We came back and it was exciting.

We showed grit.

jeffdragon

Bench
One of the worst losses I’ve ever seen. And we’ve all seen plenty. I try to tell myself it’s just a game. But my heart says otherwise. Just gutted and pissed off. f**k these merkins
That's what people keep telling me it's only a game but I'm with you.
At least uf we made the 8 it's for me its the build up .
Atmosphere
Knowing they we are part of it even though it's a short time.
I'm still pissed we let it slip through.