What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

I'm thinking the opposite Silverdale Phantom. I hope your Tigers get the win at Campbelltown.
We hope so DD but they pulled their socks up with you lot.

It’s looking ominous.

I still don’t understand how your lads got that score put on them.

One converted try away from the finals if you win next week. I know people are still hurt but at the end of the day, things are on the up for you. Only the hardest heart would deny that.

Dragon David

First Grade
We hope so DD but they pulled their socks up with you lot.

It’s looking ominous.

I still don’t understand how your lads got that score put on them.

One converted try away from the finals if you win next week. I know people are still hurt but at the end of the day, things are on the up for you. Only the hardest heart would deny that.
Once the ball was coughed up after the first minute when Hunt passed the ball towards Rava and Su'a and Rava knocked on then the Eels scored not long after I knew that was the start of the rot. It was a sort of double pump pass out wide by Hunt and maybe if it had've stuck in Rava's hand and we completed the set, things just might have turned out differently at the end of the game. We won't know now and its done and dusted and we made just too many errors to allow the Eels to scoot away to be well ahead on the scoreboard.

Losing the way we did was not how we would have liked. I don't think we would have won on the day anyway if things were not as they were as the Dragons do have a propensity to not come away winners against the Eels.

Not to worry, life goes on so they say.

jeffdragon

Bench
Once the ball was coughed up after the first minute when Hunt passed the ball towards Rava and Su'a and Rava knocked on then the Eels scored not long after I knew that was the start of the rot. It was a sort of double pump pass out wide by Hunt and maybe if it had've stuck in Rava's hand and we completed the set, things just might have turned out differently at the end of the game. We won't know now and its done and dusted and we made just too many errors to allow the Eels to scoot away to be well ahead on the scoreboard.

Losing the way we did was not how we would have liked. I don't think we would have won on the day anyway if things were not as they were as the Dragons do have a propensity to not come away winners against the Eels.

David for me I don't know how Lomax didn'rt ground the ball.
We in front different game.

Dragon David

First Grade
David for me I don't know how Lomax didn'rt ground the ball.
We in front different game.
Yes, it's those little things that don't go our way that eventuates in us losing and we go back over the game and say all the what ifs and buts. We missed tackles when only a couple of weeks back we didn't, or missed a few, when we beat the Storm. If we just had some consistency after the Storm game, we might have been closer to wins against the Sharks and the Eels, but in saying that, Cronulla and Parra are two teams that generally have the wood over us.

We now cannot cry over spilt milk because the cats have licked it all up. The players just could not come up with the goods. These things happen in all sports - you cannot win them all not like bloody Scottie Scheffler who is relishing all of the wins he has achieved so far this year culminating in winning the jackpot prize of $25m US for winning the Fedex Cup. This guy is a great example of the saying, practise makes perfect and that is what he has done and he will become the fourth best golfer the US has produced I'd say. Sorry to get off the track.

I think Flanno was also upset with the fact that Trent Barrett out coached him on the day.

jeffdragon

Bench
Yes, it's those little things that don't go our way that eventuates in us losing and we go back over the game and say all the what ifs and buts. We missed tackles when only a couple of weeks back we didn't, or missed a few, when we beat the Storm. If we just had some consistency after the Storm game, we might have been closer to wins against the Sharks and the Eels, but in saying that, Cronulla and Parra are two teams that generally have the wood over us.

We now cannot cry over spilt milk because the cats have licked it all up. The players just could not come up with the goods. These things happen in all sports - you cannot win them all not like bloody Scottie Scheffler who is relishing all of the wins he has achieved so far this year culminating in winning the jackpot prize of $25m US for winning the Fedex Cup. This guy is a great example of the saying, practise makes perfect and that is what he has done and he will become the fourth best golfer the US has produced I'd say. Sorry to get off the track.

I think Flanno was also upset with the fact that Trent Barrett out coached him on the day.
Barrett off to Brincos as assistant.
Everywhere he goes it turns sour.

Trifili13

Juniors
We do 5 boring hit ups every set but when the season is on the line we decide to spread it on the second tackle 10 metres out from our line and drop it. Bloody idiots.

Life goes on.

Flanno seems to have gone above and beyond with a roster…which he’s only had a partial impact on procuring.

I did the sums a couple of years ago, the average roster turnover for the Tigers anyway, hovers at about 27-28% per season.

So in the vicinity of about 10 fresh faces which is substantial when you think about it.

I think SGI would be about the same.

I’m interested in how Flanno will re-establish Cooks dominance and what he thinks he needs to inject some marquee back into his game. I’d think we all agree he’s a smart footballer. He can sniff out an opportunity, whether he can capitalise on it is a valid question.

Allen should be available as well.

Latest posts