What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Season Finished After Yesterday

The Colonel said:
News could be better before the start of Friday nights game - Vella, Peek and Tim Smith will be a wecome sight.

They'll be a welcome sight to the Cowboys too...considering how sh*t they all are.

The Colonel

Immortal
Bobby DIGital said:
Parra should never of had a winning streak that long. They were gifted the game against the Raiders due to Russell Smith being a moron. Widders stripped the ball off Withers over the line in a two man tackle, (shoulda been a penalty try ffs) which stopped Withers from scoring and equaling the game....It should of went into Golden Point where the Raiders are unstoppable.

Gee, now you're aware of how the Tigers fans feel after being ripped off in their two golden point games.....

Sucks doesn't it. :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Parra have had a real rollar coaster year, gotta feel for the supporters
Started off absolute woefully, looking like spoon contenders, then they got on a roll and looked to be one of the teams to beat, and now come the business end of the season, when they look like peaking at the right time, injuries have cursed them

i think they are a very long shot, with no half or front rowers, they will struggle to be able to beat the dogs or melbourne so its gonna have to be one mighty effort to do some damage in the finals

The Colonel said:
Gee, now you're aware of how the Tigers fans feel after being ripped off in their two golden point games.....

Sucks doesn't it. :roll:

Did you even watch those games?? The better side won on both occasions.

We aint golden point kings for nothin ya know.

You aint a colonel...you a private.

The Colonel

Immortal
Bobby DIGital said:

That's why there was so much controversy particularly around the last result. Well done to the golden point kings...... :roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bobby DIGital said:

And you're a f**kwit...

mickdo

Coach
Bobby DIGital said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stop it, you're cracking me up!

pantherz9103

First Grade
If the Eels bow out early noone can call them chokers this season. We'll just wonder why they weren't in a better position and why were they so poor in the first half of the season? and needed a rookie coach to turn them around. Also why are they getting rid of this rookie coach whose clearly got to be doing something right to take the Eels from spoon contenders to finalists?

I guess you could ask the same thing of the management of various clubs that made decisions on coaches prematurely IMO.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Parra should never of had a winning streak that long. They were gifted the game against the Raiders due to Russell Smith being a moron. Widders stripped the ball off Withers over the line in a two man tackle, (shoulda been a penalty try ffs) which stopped Withers from scoring and equaling the game....It should of went into Golden Point where the Raiders are unstoppable.

They haven't really beaten anyone impressive in the rest of the streak. They were never a threat, even if they had their full squad available.

cantbe given a penalty try for stipping over the line... just a penalty....:lol:

Herbert Powell

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:

Bobby DIGital said:

They haven't really beaten anyone impressive in the rest of the streak. They were never a threat, even if they had their full squad available.

Parramatta were the better side against Canberra - you have contradicted yourself.

I can't wait till Finch gets to Parra and delivers you chumps a wooden spoon next year. LOL ohhh and Hagan. It's gonna be great.

Oh how witty...you even have two laughing smilies....wow that must of been funny.

Step ya game up before you step to me chump

You're about to go back to 95. Enjoy the ride.

LESStar58

Referee
As much as I hate to admit it, Parra did well to get to where they are.

Look, it seems they'll play Canterbury in the first round of the playoffs.

The Eels have no recognised prop forwards and Willie Mason is coming off a 2 week spell for his high shot. The Dogs forward ack is by far one of the best in the comp. Even though they've lost Asotasi they still have a lot of coverage as in Mason to the front row with Shrek, Sonny Bill and Ryan in the 2nd row and Grimaldi at lock.

Prediction; the Dogs forwards will flatten the Eels in the first week of the finals and, unless a minor miracle occurs and the higher seeded teams are knocked out, the Eels will bow out in the first week and yet another one of my predictions will be correct!

LESStar58

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
If the Eels bow out early noone can call them chokers this season. We'll just wonder why they weren't in a better position and why were they so poor in the first half of the season? and needed a rookie coach to turn them around. Also why are they getting rid of this rookie coach whose clearly got to be doing something right to take the Eels from spoon contenders to finalists?

I guess you could ask the same thing of the management of various clubs that made decisions on coaches prematurely IMO.

:nwave:

I can!

Eelectrica

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
If the Eels bow out early noone can call them chokers this season.
Thanks Patherz. Their's plenty of peple just itching to tell us we choked though if/when we get knocked out.

We'll just wonder why they weren't in a better position and why were they so poor in the first half of the season?
A few close losses in games we should have won. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

and needed a rookie coach to turn them around. Also why are they getting rid of this rookie coach whose clearly got to be doing something right to take the Eels from spoon contenders to finalists?
Decisions been made, contract signed. Who could have seen this turn around coming? Good luck to JT at Souths though. Maybe one day he'll return and coach us to a premiership.

Ain't that the truth.

Jizmizm

Juniors
Prediction; the Dogs forwards will flatten the Eels in the first week of the finals and, unless a minor miracle occurs and the higher seeded teams are knocked out, the Eels will bow out in the first week and yet another one of my predictions will be correct!

I dont know how a #7 side playing the #2 finishing side and losing could be considered choking.

scottyeel

Bench
Jizmizm said:
I dont know how a #7 side playing the #2 finishing side and losing could be considered choking.
True but I can see how Melbourne being the #1 team all year and runaway minor premiers not winning the GF would be considered a massive choke.

Latest posts