What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Season Finished After Yesterday

Herbert Powell

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
For once and for all.......Todd Carney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tipsy Tim Smith

And Zillman has the potential to be better than both of them.

This doesn't make your geniused posts any less so.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Tod d Carney did what he did with an experienced star called Smith next to him guiding the way...
If i do recall, Timmy had who? John Morris...oh how many games did he play at 5/8th to help timmy out....0!
LOL put Jason next to Timmy and u could probably have a premiership halves combo!

caylo

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
I can't wait till Finch gets to Parra and delivers you chumps a wooden spoon next year. LOL ohhh and Hagan. It's gonna be great.
its funni u bag out finch, who is probably got more origin experiance than ur whole squad for 2007... id take finch over, oh wait who is goin 2 play 5-8 next year, mabey shif... oh not wait he is gone, well the old fart smith... no he is gone 2, mogg might be a decent running 5-8... oh no he is gone, sorry do u guys even have a top 25 squad next year, u put ur hopes next year on carney... that is it, mabey graham... wow wot a squad, im shaking. :S

Maroubra Eel

Coach
caylo said:
its funni u bag out finch, who is probably got more origin experiance than ur whole squad for 2007... id take finch over, oh wait who is goin 2 play 5-8 next year, mabey shif... oh not wait he is gone, well the old fart smith... no he is gone 2, mogg might be a decent running 5-8... oh no he is gone, sorry do u guys even have a top 25 squad next year, u put ur hopes next year on carney... that is it, mabey graham... wow wot a squad, im shaking. :S

:lol: :lol: Bobby Digital is the forum dickhead.

caylo

Bench
Herbert Powell said:

Zillamn and carney both fused together arnt half the players timmy is in his second yea syndrome season... ill take timmy over both, and he has more skill, and vision in his pinky than both 2gether.

Y2Eel

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
:nwave:

I can!

Just remember if and its a big if the storm dontwin the comp they will be the new chockers... and you'll have alot of parra fans telling you that...;-)

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Honestly caylo there has been some dumb comments in this thread but that one tops it, Zillman from what i have seen is an extrodinary talent, and even though i dont rate carney, he looks like he has the makings of a solid half.

Those blue and gold goggles should come off sometime..

Timmy is awsome as well but he has to prove himself now and turn his career around, which i think he will manage and be better off for it

caylo

Bench
BlueNGoldBlood said:
Honestly caylo there has been some dumb comments in this thread but that one tops it, Zillman from what i have seen is an extrodinary talent, and even though i dont rate carney, he looks like he has the makings of a solid half.

Those blue and gold goggles should come off sometime..

Timmy is awsome as well but he has to prove himself now and turn his career around, which i think he will manage and be better off for it

see i tend 2 disagree... he wasnt that bad early on in a lossing team, his confidence fell away, and tried to hard... but every player goes through this, timmy is 1 of the most talented players i have seen come through. he has exeptional vision, i havnt seen much of zillman, but timmy has proven himself alot more than carney and zillman have, imo timmy is far superia... and those 2 players have 2 acheive wot timmy has acheived in his short carrer, b4 they can be mentioned next 2 him. timmy is also more consistant than carney, who is a very up and down player

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Mate i didnt say either of them are better then timmy atm, because that wouldnt be true, but to say that neither of them have any talent is crazy. Especially Zillman.

Timmy can still be one of the better halfbacks going around the NRL he just has to work on turning his career around... i think i said that in my last post if u read that :cool:

petetheileet

First Grade
i never considered them as a serious threat for the title and now i think its safe to say the wont be there at the end

mattyg

Bench
Yeah same here...Timmy needs to turn his career around, and he is definately capable of it. He suffered Anasta-like 2nd year syndrome poor timmy did.

Back on topic...im packing it at the thought of playing parra in the semi's!! Don't write the chokers off ;-) I just couldn't stand losing to parra in a finals match and copping it from my friends! We should beat them, but we never win our first semi...2001, 2003, 2004 are all examples of that.

Angry_eel said:
todd carney should get a better haircut first.

And you should listen to better music. Hilltop Hoods? LOL @ Aussie Hip Hop. Yall aint takin over sh*t. Fussing over another mans hairstyle??...are you on some gay sh*t? I hope you're female

scottyeel said:
:lol: Oh but I let my sister practice her hairdressing on me:fist:

You must be a fan of Todd's if you know such trivial facts about him. Do you actively follow his career and read up on articles about him? It sure seems like it

Herbert Powell said:

Zillman will be better than Smith. Much like Carney, he actually has the guts to run the ball unlike that cat Smith.

Prodigal Eel said:
Tod d Carney did what he did with an experienced star called Smith next to him guiding the way...
If i do recall, Timmy had who? John Morris...oh how many games did he play at 5/8th to help timmy out....0!
LOL put Jason next to Timmy and u could probably have a premiership halves combo!

If you actually watched any Raiders games, you'd know that Carney plays much better when Smith isn't on the field. Check the weekends game if you don't know what I mean. Smith went off hurt and Carney started tearing the Storm up. LOL @ Tim Smith being a part of a premiership halves combo. 29-0 btw. Tim Smith's career is over.

caylo said:

LOL you's a character. "Origin experiance" ha. That's cool if you think that really counts in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows that the NSW side is a boys club these days...Raiders have been getting snubbed since SL. And you should be shakin chump. A whack coach, whack halfback an even whacker 5/8. Don't forget you're losing players for next year too - McKinnon, Jeremy Smith, Morrison, Widders, Morris are all jumpin the sinkin ship. You're headed straight for the spoon.

Carney
Zillman
Dobson
Learoyd Lahrs
Weyman
Tilse
Thurling
Tongue
Thompson
Graham
Miller

Check tha youth factor holmes. We're gonna be just fine. Can't say the same for you though.

Maroubra Eel said:
Bobby Digital is the forum dickhead.

And you're the Maroubra Moron.

caylo said:
Zillamn and carney both fused together arnt half the players timmy is in his second yea syndrome season... ill take timmy over both, and he has more skill, and vision in his pinky than both 2gether.

LMFAO. Came back for a 2nd bite cos ya know you wasn't sayin sh*t in ya first attempt. Step ya game up....like Timmy needs to. "skill" & "vision"..he belongs in premier league. He's a coward who's scared to get tackled. And when he does actually engage in some sort of physical contact during a game - he breaks his lil collarbone. He's also an alcoholic who's brought the game into disrepute numerous times. Tim Smith is a disgrace to this great game of rugby league.

Sterling

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
And you should listen to better music. Hilltop Hoods? LOL @ Aussie Hip Hop. Yall aint takin over sh*t. Fussing over another mans hairstyle??...are you on some gay sh*t? I hope you're female

You must be a fan of Todd's if you know such trivial facts about him. Do you actively follow his career and read up on articles about him? It sure seems like it

Zillman will be better than Smith. Much like Carney, he actually has the guts to run the ball unlike that cat Smith.

If you actually watched any Raiders games, you'd know that Carney plays much better when Smith isn't on the field. Check the weekends game if you don't know what I mean. Smith went off hurt and Carney started tearing the Storm up. LOL @ Tim Smith being a part of a premiership halves combo. 29-0 btw. Tim Smith's career is over.

LOL you's a character. "Origin experiance" ha. That's cool if you think that really counts in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows that the NSW side is a boys club these days...Raiders have been getting snubbed since SL. And you should be shakin chump. A whack coach, whack halfback an even whacker 5/8. Don't forget you're losing players for next year too - McKinnon, Jeremy Smith, Morrison, Widders, Morris are all jumpin the sinkin ship. You're headed straight for the spoon.

Carney
Zillman
Dobson
Learoyd Lahrs
Weyman
Tilse
Thurling
Tongue
Thompson
Graham
Miller

Check tha youth factor holmes. We're gonna be just fine. Can't say the same for you though.

And you're the Maroubra Moron.

LMFAO. Came back for a 2nd bite cos ya know you wasn't sayin sh*t in ya first attempt. Step ya game up....like Timmy needs to. "skill" & "vision"..he belongs in premier league. He's a coward who's scared to get tackled. And when he does actually engage in some sort of physical contact during a game - he breaks his lil collarbone. He's also an alcoholic who's brought the game into disrepute numerous times. Tim Smith is a disgrace to this great game of rugby league.

keep the posts coming ... we are all having a laugh here .... :lol: :lol:

Please.....I allready wrecked ya whole squad.

Sterling ya breakin my heart...you can't f*ck wit me...go play somewhere I'm busy.

Latest posts