What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra team Vs Sharks

Nickeel

Juniors
Referee
Stephen Clark
Video Referee
Mick Stone

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #-o #-o #-o

eels_fan

First Grade
Totally agree with most of your sentiments.. this is the strongest team parra will field all year...and its really a game which can springboard our season .. a win against the sharks will give us confidence going into the matches again Penruff and Newcastle (games which we SHOULD win going on current form). Theres no reason why we cant come out of this 6 week period of away games without 4 if not 5 wins...

Macca_

Coach
Good looking side. Its coming together lads!!!!

How often do we have that clown Mick Stone in the box!!! Damn!

Macca_

I'm very happy with that team. And I would not complain again If John Williams was selected on the wing instead of Burt. He has so much to his game that Burt could never offer us. I rate John Williams the best young Winger going around in the comp. And I rate him Higher than Grothe as well.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Wasn't it them 2 who ripped us last time?

Hampstead and Stone last time. Clark isn't as bad but let's just hope our tries are clear ones so no need for video referee.

eels_fan

First Grade
Definately agree with you there Jake

I watched premmies on friday arvo and Williams killed it. Great running, surprising speed, kicked 3 or 4 from the sidelines... a real power player...

I think if he keeps up his good form he will find himself in first grade this year, unless Burt finds himself in a good patch of form. I suppose while we are winning we probably shouldnt chop and change the lineup.. but a back 5 of

McKinnon
Williams
Smith
Tahu
Grothe

God that has more potential than any backline parramatta has fielding in a decade if not longer...

Avenger

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
I'm very happy with that team. And I would not complain again If John Williams was selected on the wing instead of Burt. He has so much to his game that Burt could never offer us. I rate John Williams the best young Winger going around in the comp. And I rate him Higher than Grothe as well.

Grothe has more power.

the_eel

Juniors
Those are all very strong teams, especially PL. Its amazing how strong that forward pack is for a reserve grade team. Just shows the depth that we've developed at the Club this season.

God I hope that we can keep the ball rolling with a big win this weekend.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Good to see Cannings and Perenara back in Reggies.

As for Burt, last week he wasn't a very good goalkicker according to some. How about we find a new song for a change cos this one's really old...... He's in the side and thats where he is likely to stay.

As long as he is in the side and keeps performing as softly as he did last week, I'll keep singing.
Can someone just tell him to run straight and with some f***ing passion.

Suity

Nickeel

Juniors
Very happy with the side also. Can imagine they will put together a very powerful game, and I am quietly confident for Saturday.

Regarding the referees, my initial reaction was an 'oh no!', but immediately after I posted that I began to remember the sort of team I have been seeing over the last month and a half, since the Broncos game - a team that is gaining composure week to week, culminating in last week where, despite some pretty weak refereeing decisions, was able to take stock and go on to claim a richly-deserved win.

This is the kind of team that I'm enjoying watching more every time I see them, and feeling a lot more confident in to do the job.

So, to surmise: f**k the refs, we'll win it anyway. :lol:

Nick

Avenger

Immortal
eels_fan said:
Definately agree with you there Jake

I watched premmies on friday arvo and Williams killed it. Great running, surprising speed, kicked 3 or 4 from the sidelines... a real power player...

Did you see that awesome break made by M. Perenara in the latter stages of the game. It was amazing. He is quite deceptive.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Plenty of depth, no injuries. The only injury is Justin Tsolous.

Just shows how much depth there is, there's about 8 first graders in the PL.

Just with the PL I thought Backo played well last week, deserves another go but just like First grade who you gonna drop.

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
As long as he is in the side and keeps performing as softly as he did last week, I'll keep singing.
Can someone just tell him to run straight and with some f***ing passion.

Suity

I wonder about your meaning of passion.......

The Colonel

Immortal
PARRA_FAN said:
Just with the PL I thought Backo played well last week, deserves another go but just like First grade who you gonna drop.

Backo was playing Flegg last week after Robinson was dropped back from Firsts.

Latest posts