What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra to win by 8 this Friday, we are in the GF!!!!!!

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
After tonights loss to the Broncos i would like to inform all in this forum that i am officially jumping on the Parramatta Eels bandwagon. The Dogs, Storm and Broncos are my three most hated teams so GO THE EELS!

THE HOG

Juniors
It will not be as tough as the Titans, we will win fairly easily. Even thought the scoreboard won't say this.

We will have a really dominate perforamce and be favorites to leading into the GF.

Please understand it's already be played through my betting formula.

THE HOG

lingard

Coach
After tonights loss to the Broncos i would like to inform all in this forum that i am officially jumping on the Parramatta Eels bandwagon. The Dogs, Storm and Broncos are my three most hated teams so GO THE EELS!

No! f**k off! You don't qualify. You have to actually love the Eels! :lol::lol::lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Typical Parramatta supporters, in hibernation for the entire season and start popping their heads out of the dirt after they win a couple of games in a row. I'm certainly going to bump this thread on Friday, GL Parra.

95% of the posters here have been supporting the team since day dot. What's your point?

Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Typical Parramatta supporters, in hibernation for the entire season and start popping their heads out of the dirt after they win a couple of games in a row. I'm certainly going to bump this thread on Friday, GL Parra.
Says he/she who joined the forum Sept 2009!
We have been here all this year and last year and the year before that etc.
No bandwagons here mate.

Says he/she who joined the forum Sept 2009!
We have been here all this year and last year and the year before that etc.
No bandwagons here mate.

I have only just joined this forum.

But I am no bandwagon supporter.
I am a season ticket holder who sits -as my name suggests- on the 50m line at EVERY game.

I admire the optimism in this thread, but its hard for me to share in it.
Don't get me wrong, I think we can win on Friday night, but I'm just not as confident as you all seem to be.

It may be the fact that we are playing the Scum, who I am just so afraid of being kicked out by. I just hate them so much.:evil:

Parra has let me down so many times, its hard to be TOO confident.

But if we do win, it will be one of the greatest days of my life.

junior009

Juniors
I have only just joined this forum.

But I am no bandwagon supporter.
I am a season ticket holder who sits -as my name suggests- on the 50m line at EVERY game.

I admire the optimism in this thread, but its hard for me to share in it.
Don't get me wrong, I think we can win on Friday night, but I'm just not as confident as you all seem to be.

It may be the fact that we are playing the Scum, who I am just so afraid of being kicked out by. I just hate them so much.:evil:

Parra has let me down so many times, its hard to be TOO confident.

But if we do win, it will be one of the greatest days of my life.

I know exactly how you feel but for some reason I have this feeling of calm.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Who wants to know the GF score??

Tonight was one of the best nights of my life!!

2006_eelsglorydvd.jpg

top.jpg

WC_977226_35_image.jpg

1614308.jpg

daniel_anderson,0.jpg

THE HOG

Juniors
I am just hoping you take out a few players.....

Cam smith and Slater will do....

I will not be able to go to bed tonight, nor do I want to!!!!