What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He's said he doesn't want to retire. Dude has never let us down, but still not sure I'd keep him on. It's that fine line between keeping the guy for one last year and looking for a younger bloke
Gower offers far more in the “depth” stakes than Smith ever will. If Gower’s happy to go around again for around $150k we should sign him tomorrow.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The good news is with a win like this, BA will be compelled to keep a decent team unless injury. With Hoffman likely out and Drown a chance it will be an easy switch for Salmon to move to the centres.

Im already liking the likelihood of the next team announced.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's definitely a much better defender but I do think he looks like the time in reggies did him good. Got more involved for one.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's probably playing the best I've seen him play tbh. Should have been there all year. Hopefully he's not too busted