What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's not quite as elegant as he was when he was opening the batting but he gets the job done.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah that wasn't so bad. We need a bit of mad merkin. Maybe a little less madness in the merkin, but still, good to see someone try to smash him. The other blokes were just watching

Suitman

Post Whore
The biggest positive to come out of tonight's game I thought was the fact that some of the comments here lately about Mahoney not being an 80 minute player were dispelled. I've not believed those comments for a second. He was a behemoth tonight, considering the fact that we dominated most of the play and possession, and the work load that he was presented with.
Mahoney is the least of our problems when we are doing poorly.

strider

Post Whore
I see Nrown made just 25 tackles tonight .... he played the full 80 minutes yeah?

I think this is f**kin fantastic ... in years gone by he was making 40+ tackles in games ... and i reckon it took too much out of him .... he made 19 runs for 153m tonight ... excellent others are taking up the defensive workload

Bazal

Post Whore
He went upstairs because he likes to flex on telly when he makes that BigMan T with his fists clenched.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah! It's his fault when we're shit but it's some other merkins when we win f**ken!

Noise

Coach
I see Nrown made just 25 tackles tonight .... he played the full 80 minutes yeah?

I think this is f**kin fantastic ... in years gone by he was making 40+ tackles in games ... and i reckon it took too much out of him .... he made 19 runs for 153m tonight ... excellent others are taking up the defensive workload

I thought he came off for a period in the second half??

Bazal

Post Whore
No, because you're assuming the reason he was there in the first place is as simple as player A vs player B. Sometimes things about a players game need improving.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon he'll be better than Semi in some ways. Not as explosive, but safer and more consistent. We'll see.

Pazza

First Grade
The biggest positive to come out of tonight's game I thought was the fact that some of the comments here lately about Mahoney not being an 80 minute player were dispelled. I've not believed those comments for a second. He was a behemoth tonight, considering the fact that we dominated most of the play and possession, and the work load that he was presented with.
Mahoney is the least of our problems when we are doing poorly.

Reed didn't play 80 tonight