What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Verse Dogs

Parra-Fan

Juniors
parramatta eels take on the canterbury bulldogss
"SUPPOSED" to be our home game but were playing at telstra wata shamee!!!
weve beaten them once there we can beat em againn!!! goo parraaaaa

jono

Juniors
Sorry PF all my old eyes can see on your fluro sig is "Praates'7 rmes"
But I'm with you on your sentiments , GO PARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Smartman

Juniors
If Simpkins plays, oops i mean refs the match...eels

Any other ref, the dogs have an outside chance :cool:

rowdy

First Grade
weve gotta play it where it lies hey! oh well, looks like it'll be a good game!

Avenger

Immortal
Hang on a sec, Telstra Dome isn't Melboune's home ground is it? I know it used to be once.

How many games hava they played there this year?

Hellsy

Immortal
They are moving the game to Telstra Dome to accomodate more fans and it is away from fortress Olympic Park

rowdy

First Grade
haha any stadium in melbourne would be a fortress imo!

surely the reward would be the week off, not another *practically* home final...play it in brisbane if they need too, just dont play it in the home town..it should be even from the third week in

eels_fan_01

Bench
Smartman said:
If Simpkins plays, oops i mean refs the match...eels

Any other ref, the dogs have an outside chance :cool:

All year you have been saying Dogs are better than Parra and oh when we get players back and now you say outside chance.

Honestly do everyone a favour and go back to tossing over your womens day magazine.

Smartman

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
All year you have been saying Dogs are better than Parra and oh when we get players back and now you say outside chance.

Honestly do everyone a favour and go back to tossing over your womens day magazine.

Parramatta should be considered heavy favourites for this match.

The dogs havent impressed me that much at all, i thought during the season they might click but i was wrong.