What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Verse Dogs

EELICIT

Juniors
Smartman said:
Parramatta should flog the dogs :cool:

That wont happen dude ! One good thing for the eels is that they proved last game against warriors they can shut down big rampant forward packs ! This might be the difference

Smartman

Juniors
EELICIT said:
That wont happen dude ! One good thing for the eels is that they proved last game against warriors they can shut down big rampant forward packs ! This might be the difference

The Warriors have proven to be a better forward pack than the dogs this year unless hear you hear Mason and Co opening their traps every now and then. :cool:

eels_fan_01

Bench
I think your using this as a safety blanket Smartman.

If Eels win you can say i told you so and if Dogs win you will put sh*t on the Eels.

Win/win for you.

Parra-Fan

Juniors
hybrideel said:
Hopefully we can get a finals win against the dogs and help erase some of the nightmares from 98

so true i was like ummmm around 9 years old wen i was at that game and i still remember it till noww the field goal that missed hahah
hope we can finish em of this timeee

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Warriors were poor against us and the Cowboys were brilliant to deny the Dogs based on the two teams form in the last round the Dogs will win comfortably.

But if it finally clicks that our forwards need to create second phase through offloads and passing before the line and the outside backs run some angles to the inside shoulder we can win this one. You can't continue to win ugly, it is a myth. Look at the teams that win finals by so called grinding and you will find teams with player that offload and create around the rucks. It's not winning ugly it is winning the ruck battle that gets you over the line.

All the attacking ploys that I have been talking about also tire the oppositon and create faster play the balls because the opposition cannot dominate the tackles.

shiftysmith

Juniors
its simple IMO whoever dominates the ruck wins the game....as we managed to last time we played the dogs.....this is why it is VERY important that pj plays

Latest posts