What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Brissy - *Spoilers*

Glenn

First Grade
At this rate half the Premier League side are going to find themselves in first grade next week..if it's any consellation hopefuly TiT,Guru jnr,Stringer,Wags will be back

wittyz chick

Coach
Glenn said:
At this rate half the Premier League side are going to find themselves in first grade next week..if it's any consellation hopefuly TiT,Guru jnr,Stringer,Wags will be back

well lets hope so ... against the Cowboys

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm place your bets on how long it is, till the first Burt should be dropped post on the Parramatta forum

wittyz chick

Coach
Glenn said:
Hmmm place your bets on how long it is, till the first Burt should be dropped post on the Parramatta forum

I'm surprised there isn't one in there already ... or a sack smithy thread

Glenn

First Grade
wittyz chick said:
I'm surprised there isn't one in there already ... or a sack smithy thread

LOL how true, I will be generous and say within 5 minutes of fulltime :roll:

wittyz chick

Coach
Glenn said:
LOL how true, I will be generous and say within 5 minutes of fulltime :roll:

:roll: is right

5 minutes each way you gotta give them time to get there "constructive criticism" right :roll:

wittyz chick

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
Oh well back to the drawing board, We'll be right.Big Game next week.

as much as I love Ash and everyone that plays when our big guns are missing [e.g Timana and Eric]

I really hope Timana and Eric and Wags and whoever else was out today plays next week because we sure as hell are gonna need them!

Glenn

First Grade
Think he means first game at Parramatta and Vs Grand finalist from last season.
Seems like Heat/Injuries have caught up with Parra

wittyz chick

Coach
Yippee_Wippee said:
and this week wasn't?

yes this week was

but next week is even more important Cowboys are top of the table and its our 1st home game so they'll want to impress in their 1st run at home