What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

yes i guess i do see more than some... i also have fox it is a must...just bought the widescreen so looking forward to footy season...

was a shame symonds didnt play, i love watching him, awesome fielder and can swing the willow too...

strider

Post Whore
ok - we've scored somewhere between 14 and 30 ... and they've scored somewhere between 14 and 30 .... go burty!

wittyz chick

Coach
strider said:
I don't know :? ... i'll go ask mum, i mean my wife :lol:

:lol: see thats what shocked me my mum said I could go :lol: coz she knows most of you now...through me or she met you at Cabra a long time ago last yr

but dad doesnt like the fact I can go...he's more concerned with my school work :(

mickdo

Coach
wittyz chick said:
we're in again Wade this time

24 - 20

2 minutes to go
Bugger. That would mean 2 trial wins and 1 loss! Come on Panthers, we have to get the karma right!!!

otag

Juniors
trials mean nothing.
that said, i wouldnt be(as an eels fan) pleased with a eels loss to the panthers.

Big Mick

Referee
This is stupid bahahaha...WHAT is the SCORE!...i've heard 24-20 to Penrith...24-20 to Parra....what the f**k is the score haha.

eels_fan

First Grade
Parramatta Try Scorers
Luke Burt (3)
Wade McKinnon
Eric Grothe

Parramatta Goal Scorers
Brett Delaney
Luke Burt

Let down by goal kicking on 2 from 5