What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

Glenn

First Grade
Didn't you keep count after half time Macca :lol:

Did well when they actually managed to hold onto the ball, hattrick to Burty
Unfortunatly a couple of goals Preston slotted from the sideline proved the difference

All in all not to disappointed, and most importantly no injuries

Craigshark

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
You support the Sharks...your in no position to call anyone a nuffy.

So you are implying that Ben Ross and Ben Pommeroy are nuffy's? :D
I bet you weren't saying that last year.. Oh, and by the way, they both look good in Sharks jumpers. :D

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just got back home from Port.

Parra played like sh*te in the 1st half dropped more balls then puberty early in the game.

Burt played very well after some confusion it was established that Burt not TAhu scored the Eels 2nd try.

The ball Grothe got away for Wade's try was magic.

Yet again it was the 3rd qtr (40-60th) mins that killed Parra, in all 1st grade trials as well as the reggies trial on Friday night it's been a MAJOR problem and MUST be fixed by round 1.

strider

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Parra played like sh*te in the 1st half dropped more balls then puberty early in the game.

:lol: :lol:

I could be wrong but I think the whole ball dropping thing happens well before puberty :lol:

Utey

Coach
Pj had his arm iced but the rest seemed ok. As long as everyones uninjured Iam happy. We played well when we held the ball. Luke Burt had an outstanding match.

rowdy

First Grade
hey everyone! i went up to port too, but couldnt see much of the game...soo i dont have much to say. But i can say that Burty had a great game, seemed to be in alot and was as fast as he always has been.

The game was called the "Battle of the Westies" up in Port and some AC/DC was played at the game (thanks Port, i felt right at home), but didnt see too many flannies, was kinda dissappointed.

Oh and I saw on the news than an eels player lost their pants in a tackle...

Hellsy

Immortal
So you think Burt had a good game do you Flatch??
Great that you worked that out now instead of when you were abusing him for getting put into touch on 1 occaision at the game :roll: :roll:

Game was awesome everyone.
Luke Burt was by far the most outstanding player on the park.
Benny and Guru have a little defence work to do with Sharpie this week I think, but there wasn't anything wrong with their attack! The flick pass from Eric to Wade was nothing short of brilliance!!!

Tim was talking and yelling at the boys throughout the entire match, he seems to have a little extra confidence, and his defence was great!

Brett worked well with Tim in the halves, and I still firmly believe that if Morris is unable to play that Brett will step in. Will be interesting to see how he goes in that position once the comp starts

Caylo, Morro etc. did their job as well, nothing stands out to me but as per usual they do their job.

All in all it was our defence that let us down last night, but when it comes to trial matches I don't really care as long as the team is out there mixing things up and working together, that's all I need :D

Burty is my fav player. Gooooooo Burty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how did he score all those trys??? I bet he broke 3 tackles on the way to the tryline each time he scored. He is such a champ.

Latest posts