What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

Nikki

Coach
Hellsy said:
So you think Burt had a good game do you Flatch??
Great that you worked that out now instead of when you were abusing him for getting put into touch on 1 occaision at the game :roll: :roll:

Hurriflatch said:
I never abused Burt for getting pushed into touch

Hmmm... I think the actual words were.. "Guru wouldn't have let that happen" and you were smart enuff to say it in front of Lukes sister. Glad she put you in your place!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Burty is my fav player. Gooooooo Burty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how did he score all those trys??? I bet he broke 3 tackles on the way to the tryline each time he scored. He is such a champ.

back in your box chocolate :lol:

he was very good, infact all our back played quite well, it's just that our forwards were a little ordinary and several dropped balls and penalties to the panthers limited their opportunites to throw the ball around.

Glenn

First Grade
Ahhh tact has never been the strong point of Flatch ;-)

Will put it down to him being well and truly hammered:alcho:

eelz47

Coach
thats not the only thing they are behind on too, sorry macca

at least their cheeseburgers are cheaper than parras

eelz47

Coach
yes they did!

crisps that is

you should ring up the club whatever and tell them to respect the customers

Hellsy

Immortal
Someone should explain that Smiths crisps that have been in the sun all day does not constitute 'hot chips' in the real world

Macca_

Coach
Hey hells they have not long done the upgrade at the stadium and the food areas that would have stuff like that were delayed. Hence why they had none.

Pain in the bum though!

dazeely

First Grade
Macca_ said:
Hey hells they have not long done the upgrade at the stadium and the food areas that would have stuff like that were delayed. Hence why they had none.

Pain in the bum though!

why didn't you and eela organize a sausage sizzle then

Hellsy

Immortal
Thats not the problem Daz................. I don't eat that stuff, there was nothing but packs of chips and chocolate bars (which I don't really like), so if you don't eat meat you go hungry

Kylie_J

Juniors
Glenn said:
Ahhh tact has never been the strong point of Flatch ;-)

Will put it down to him being well and truly hammered:alcho:

that's not what I'd put it down to...

Glenn

First Grade
Not sure if he realised that she was the sister of Luke Burt, but hilarious none the less to watch

Morning all. Was a good game, the entire team played well. Some things to work on is some ball control, and a few of the reserve props need to work on their timing with Tim Smith.

Burt was a stand out and could have had 4 had he not attracted the attention of 4 Penrith players for one diving try.

Grothe was great and damaging, but it was Ben Smith that let down that side of the field with some defensive lapses.

Also it is unfortunate that Grothe's Mistake then we were down in the Second half lead to a Try under the sticks. Grothe seemed to turn and try to dispose of the ball Union style (supposedly for wade) while being tackled on our 10 metre line, but wade was a fair way away, the ball ran about a metre before it was picked up by Preston Campbell.

To be honest we played well and made some very silly mistakes which lead to panthers tries, while at the other end, constant pressure and a few touches of brilliance from Tim Smith got us over the line.

Tim Smith’s defence especially when Combined in the tackle with P J Marsh (who was a live wire for most of the game) was outstanding thumping some big guys into the turf.

So that is my report I hope I didn’t PLAGIARIZEany of it.

Latest posts