What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Centre of Excellence Build

forward pass

Coach
Ridiculous story. They are currently using demountables as dressing sheds and shipping containers for storage.

Note - I didn’t read the story.

Delboy

First Grade
I will add that I have had some small dealings with these other clubs in the story whilst involved in junior league, not at all surprised at their attempt to complain and taking the high ground in a position they think they deserve.

Generally those club officials have an attitude that we deserve more etc. and never try and work with others, and it is shown again in their outburst.

Gronk

Staff member
I will add that I have had some small dealings with these other clubs in the story whilst involved in junior league, not at all surprised at their attempt to complain and taking the high ground in a position they think they deserve.

Generally those club officials have an attitude that we deserve more etc. and never try and work with others, and it is shown again in their outburst.
There you go.

f**k their eyes.

Gronk

Staff member
It was bound to happen... I'm waiting for a "save and preserve historic Kellyville Park" action group, or something like that...

Yeah the big knobbed frog's habitat will be wiped out of they build the COE.

84 Baby

Referee

I will add to it also though that Hills Council haven’t given 2 shits about that park for 20-30 years

84 Baby

Referee
It has about 10 air conditioners per room. And hill is still intact. That’ll get a workout methinks

84 Baby

Referee
Although I wonder if they considered the exploits of their neighbours. Will be quite a few foul balls clanging on the roof

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
3jlb9v.jpg