What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Need to get over talking up all our players, the 6 & 7 are slow and predicatble ( Breust missed more tackles than I have seen in any grade). Only Terepo and Eisenhuth held their own up front, having said that 14 of the players named will still be under 20 next year.

Need reinforcements to be frank

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only one I can think of is Frank Pritchard and he's still under contract next year.

Also, he might be too old for under 20s.

Kornstar

Coach
These kids always play in successful HM's or SGB squads, why are they so shit when they get to the NYC???

I hope this is one of the things the new "structure" is going to fix!

bartman

Immortal
So if St George lose their game against top of the table Warriors this weekend, there is still a chance of our side making the 8...

In the final round we'd have to beat the lower placed Titans, and St George would have to have an upset loss to the lower placed Panthers - but I can't believe our team is still kind of in the running?

*** Ah, forgot to factor in Broncos and maybe Knights leap-frogging us this weekend... it's too bunched around 8th spot, we're screwed :lol: ***

Status
Not open for further replies.