What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
The usual flimsy defence is shown, another try to Manly 10-4

They have been down our end like 3 times and scored twice, we spent the entire first 20 attacking their line and didn't look like scoring!

Kornstar

Coach
Marmin cuts through from a kick return, drops the ball cold and Manly score straight from the scrum.

Pretty much the standard for these boys!

14-6

Kornstar

Coach
Manly 18-6 2 mins till half time

They are making numbers quite easily out wide, we don't really look too interested tbh, you can tell Manly are shit, we still look bad!

Kornstar

Coach
Have they or what? I don't get to watch them.

I know we've promoted a bunch of them to first grade and NSW Cup. I also know they've only won a couple of games since June.

There could be a link there.

O'Hanlon and Loko are missing. Brien, Terepo and Barba are playing.

22-6

bartman

Immortal
Finally got there to watch these guys...

Was impressed by numbers 8, 10 and 15 in the forwards (Peni Terepo, Ava Seumanufagai, PJ Asiata) - when these guys weren't on the field there was no go forward.

Barba goes alright too, always trying to spark something and looking dnagerous in attack.

Didn't really see anything else to get excited about tbh.

MrT

Juniors
Finally got there to watch these guys...

Was impressed by numbers 8, 10 and 15 in the forwards (Peni Terepo, Ava Seumanufagai, PJ Asiata) - when these guys weren't on the field there was no go forward.

Barba goes alright too, always trying to spark something and looking dnagerous in attack.

Didn't really see anything else to get excited about tbh.

Terepo has hands like feet

bartman

Immortal
He dropped a couple in a row yesterday, but apart from that thought he was strong.

If handling is a regular problem, hopefully they can coach it out of him?

Pazza

First Grade
Opinions on PJ Asiata anyone?

I don't watch NYC but looking at nrlstats.com he looks to be carving it up!

bartman

Immortal
He was number 15 v Manly, started the game at prop. I thought he did very well last night, will be keen to watch what becomes of him next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wonder how many of these guys are still eligible for NYC next year.

I'm pretty sure new recruit Seage is only 19. God help him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts