What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
I thought the back 3 were terrific. Seage can find a gap.
Pauli Pauli had a great game. I was very impressed.

Forty20

First Grade
I thought the back 3 were terrific. Seage can find a gap.
Pauli Pauli had a great game. I was very impressed.

Pauli Pauli is listed at 105Kg but seeing him in the NYC line up video I seriously thought he couldn't weigh more than 90Kg. Regardless, you can't fault a 3 try effort.

Forty20

First Grade
1 Jason Seage
2 Semi Radradra
3 Vai Toutai
4 John Folau
5 Jacob Gagan
6 Jason Wehbe©
7 Robbie Kamoto
8 Matt Eisenhuth
9 Luke Vescio
10 Rodney Moefaauo
11 Joseph Ualesi
12 Kelepi Tanginoa
13 Frazer Masinamua
14 Luke Fishburn
15 Junior Paulo
16 Takai Moeakiola
17 Pauli Pauli
Coach: Steve Speechley

Clicky

John Falou to make NYC Debut

Jacob Gagan is back and slots into the wing. Jon Pepa, Chris Ulugia, Kaysa Pritchard and Jarrod Azar are all out of the team. Replacing them are Falou, Gagan, Fishburn and Moeakiola.

Stagger eel

Staff member
In the little time he has spent on the park in the last 3 season, gagan has not won me at all in fact apart from injury prone I don't even think he's that quick.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I read somewhere that he is quicker than Hayne.

Other than the game against the warriors where he score a run away try that even chook Herron could of scored I've not seen him do much at all, by the way he was man handled that day which is surprising given he is still a decent size for a kid.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In the little time he has spent on the park in the last 3 season, gagan has not won me at all in fact apart from injury prone I don't even think he's that quick.

I keep hearing about how good he is but what has he done in NYC? If he's not a big yardage winger you'd expect better than nine tries in 19 games.

This is a comp where plenty of kids are scoring close to a try a game. Jake Mullaney scored 42 tries in 40 games and even he's only a backup NRL player.

If a winger is any good he should be playing first grade by the age of 20. Like Sio and Blair.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Harold Matts full time Parra beat Souths 34 to 16. Good news considering our Toyota Cup squad has a few Harold Matts eligible players in it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Harold Matts full time Parra beat Souths 34 to 16. Good news considering our Toyota Cup squad has a few Harold Matts eligible players in it.

HM is an 16's comp, i don't think we have any players that young playing NYC, we might have a couple playing SG Ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.