What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
What position does Zac play Stagger?

traditionally a 6 but they're trying to turn him into a 9, I've been told by some pretty good judges that he's probably the most naturally gifted 6 to come out of our backyard since Kenny, mind you Dave Penna wasn't bad either..

traditionally a 6 but they're trying to turn him into a 9, I've been told by some pretty good judges that he's probably the most naturally gifted 6 to come out of our backyard since Kenny, mind you Dave Penna wasn't bad either..

Wow thats a pretty big wrap. IF he's naturally gifted like Kenny, I would
Not be changing a thing IMO

magpie4ever

First Grade
Two 16 year olds have been added to the 20s squad. Tepai Moeroa and Zac Clay, both will apparently see game time this year.

Tepai and Zac turn 17 this year and are great young prospects, eligible to play SB Ball again next year. To throw them in against 20 year olds this year would be totally unproductive with regard to their futures. Let these young bloke progress within their age until after ball next year then possibly blood them in the NYC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.