What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Did Diamond Charlie get a run today, Stagger?

NrlStats has one of our starting props wearing jersey No.21, listed as Desmond Charlie (lol?). Also in the post match interview, Wehbe mentioned that Robbie Kamoto got shuffled into hooker today? How that change the spine?

Suitman

Post Whore
We've had a win after falling asleep of the kick off and giving the sharks a sniff

22-20 woohoo!!!

There you go you lying bastard. You WERE sending updates here when I asked you!!! :lol::lol:

It was a very good win by the lads after their terrible performance last week.
They showed some desperation and fighting character.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
There you go you lying bastard. You WERE sending updates here when I asked you!!! :lol::lol:

It was a very good win by the lads after their terrible performance last week.
They showed some desperation and fighting character.

Suity

you asked me during fg you nincompoop!! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Did Diamond Charlie get a run today, Stagger?

NrlStats has one of our starting props wearing jersey No.21, listed as Desmond Charlie (lol?). Also in the post match interview, Wehbe mentioned that Robbie Kamoto got shuffled into hooker today? How that change the spine?

was that him??..was wondering who he was, he did alright...Wehebe and Seage were unbelievable today had the ball on a string..

Gronk

Staff member
Toyota Cup v Parramatta, 12.45pm at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday 29 April:

1 Jacob Gagan
2 Connor Broadhurst
3 Jon Pepa
4 John Folau
5 Takai Moekiola
6 Mitchell Brassington
7 Robbie Kamoto
8 Frazer Masinamua
9 Luke Vescio
10 Rodney Moefaauo
11 Joseph Ualesi
12 Pauli Pauli
13 Luke Fishburn

14 Jamil Hopoate
15 Junior Paulo
16 Luke Uikelotu
17 Kelepi Tanginoa

Coach: Steve Speechley
INJURIES: Semi Radradra (shoulder – Round 9), James Tuitahi (ankle - Round 9), Sean Jackson (knee - Round 9), Toby Key (foot - indefinite), Boyd Russell (back - indefinite)
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Speechley-names-NYC-side-to-play-Tigers/53859

Stagger eel

Staff member
22-16 tigers

Footnote: we have 7 players under the age of 18 playing, wonderful effort against a red hot side so far

Kornstar

Coach
36-16, Tigers just ran away with it. 6 to go.

As is the problem with this club from this grade upwards, once a team ups their tempo, we just cannot compete.......has this even been addressed? Is it lack of fitness or desire? I say desire......

Delboy

First Grade
There were 7/8 17 year olds in the team, thjey stayed with the no 2 team full of 19/20 year olds until they got ov erpowered. If youy dont know the details , you should not criticise, it was a preety decent hit out given their ages.

These kids are the future, we have suffered for 5/6 years from previous recruitment, DF sacked Grant Jones and kept Reddy. Jones oversees the Tigers, enough said. We need to keep faith with these kids, dont hammer them as they find their feet or at least find out what is going on.

We have 5 kids from NYC playing Wenty to get them ready and hopefully push in front of some longer term players.

Ratchy

Juniors
There were 7/8 17 year olds in the team, thjey stayed with the no 2 team full of 19/20 year olds until they got ov erpowered. If youy dont know the details , you should not criticise, it was a preety decent hit out given their ages.

These kids are the future, we have suffered for 5/6 years from previous recruitment, DF sacked Grant Jones and kept Reddy. Jones oversees the Tigers, enough said. We need to keep faith with these kids, dont hammer them as they find their feet or at least find out what is going on.

We have 5 kids from NYC playing Wenty to get them ready and hopefully push in front of some longer term players.

Good signs then. Unfortunately the ass clowns here will continue to criticize

Forty20

First Grade

Cheers for the heads up, Delboy. I haven't really been concerned about the junior results as Kearney made it clear from early on that wins are secondary to development. He is keeping true to this with the promotion of SG Ball players to NYC and NYC players to NSW Cup. I feel that this is one area where someone should have very little traction in any criticisms of Kearney.

The first grade results are a wee-bit more concerning but I'm buckled in for the whole ride!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cheers for the heads up, Delboy. I haven't really been concerned about the junior results as Kearney made it clear from early on that wins are secondary to development. He is keeping true to this with the promotion of SG Ball players to NYC and NYC players to NSW Cup. I feel that this is one area where someone should have very little traction in any criticisms of Kearney.

The first grade results are a wee-bit more concerning but I'm buckled in for the whole ride!

Me too mate, and let's face it - we don't really have a choice.

Anyway, well said.

Stagger eel

Staff member
funnily enough it was a pretty fair performance by our given the circumstances, we only carried 2 19 year olds in the whole team...lol

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We play our sg players in NYC.
We play our NYC players for Wenty.
We play our Wenty players in First Grade.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts