What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
That was pretty much my line of thinking, i know the Bronco's have never had a fear of playing their talented kids up a grade and they have been pretty succesful over the years. Interested to see what guys like Jake,Stags and Korny think who watch all the young guys coming through who i think are very good judges of talent.
#3Amigos

bartman

Immortal
Hasn't Chris Anderson and Ray Price made a difference!!

Suity
I was actually thinking, watching the 20s run in with gusto to congratulate each other after every try, that perhaps there was actually some Pricey-style pride and motivation behind that turnaround in form?

And then I wacthed first grade and the illusion was shattered... :(

bartman

Immortal
Great performances. Quite impressed with #6 (Wehbe?), #4 (not sure) and #2 (Semi).

NEwcastle seemed to be quite strong in the first 20 and the last 20 mins, so I don't know if that was down to someone they had on the field only at those times, or someone we were missing during those times. But in the middle 40mins we absolutely creamed them, great effort lads!

Forty20

First Grade
Cheers, Pepa sounds right. Quite impressive. #13 did well too imo.

Frazer Masinamua played very well. He loves the rough stuff and possesses a quality offload which were both on display last night. I always chuckle at how the NYC team announcement video lists him as 163cm tall.

It was a pity that Pauli Pauli didn't play, he would have minced what was left of the Knights after his team mates carved them up.

Delboy

First Grade
The last player to touch the try scorer gets fined, makes the celebrations a riot.

Pepa needs a contract for next year as he will be too old for NYC, Sean Jackson is Brian Jackson's son and is only 17, second game for the year afetr some injuries ruled him out from the first trial. Pauli Pauli was trested as he is playing rep football at the moment.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I was actually thinking, watching the 20s run in with gusto to congratulate each other after every try, that perhaps there was actually some Pricey-style pride and motivation behind that turnaround in form?

And then I wacthed first grade and the illusion was shattered... :(

Price is only working with the youngsters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Frazer Masinamua played very well. He loves the rough stuff and possesses a quality offload which were both on display last night. I always chuckle at how the NYC team announcement video lists him as 163cm tall.

Those videos list heaps of them as midgets. Poor attention to detail. I'd say Frazer looks closer to 183cm.

It was a pity that Pauli Pauli didn't play, he would have minced what was left of the Knights after his team mates carved them up.

I've heard so much about him and was hoping to see him play.

bartman

Immortal
He was appointed on Friday.
How do you know he even spoke to them?
Do you have a link or something?

Suity
I'm giving him a wrap if he was involved.

Do you have a problem with people giving members of the club a wrap on here?

#deathrider

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm giving him a wrap if he was involved.

Do you have a problem with people giving members of the club a wrap on here?

#deathrider

I've got no problem with anyone on here giving anyone at the club a wrap. You should know that.
I'm just wondering how you knew he had already been involved and somehow had a part to play in the wonderful performance by the TC squad yesterday?
Your statement seemed to indicate that he'd had an affect on their performance.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
:?

Why are you ignoring post #1534? You're giving him credit.
Just asking how you knew he was involved?
It's a simple question Bart.
I'm sure you can answer it?

Suity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts