What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Fair call but if requiring surgery as mentioned bye Delboy you would think its a 6 month recovery and that makes it August/Sept,
Also if info is correct bye Delboy Schneider doing a Nrl preseason starting November I cant see the club pushing the kid to quick.
Great recognition for the kid and something for him to look forward to.
I'm sure his disappointed missing out on u18s Origin and Aus schoolboys this year with all reports would of most prob been captain in both teams. But he did play both teams last year a year young.

Without being bias I have a few favourites . Schneider, Brown, S. Utoikamanu, F, Utoikamanu, Kaufusi, Dunster, Parry. Cronin.
Great bunch of kids and the future of the Parramatta Eels

Delboy is correct. Having surgery and wont be back this year. Doing NRL preseason next year is right

strider

Post Whore
Yeah ffs pou, you cant expect us all to read your posts when YOU want us to ... be a bit considerate mate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sorry to hijack your hijacking, so can anyone tell us why our TG girls are so shit, they weren't this bad last season

sorry to hijack your hijacking, so can anyone tell us why our TG girls are so shit, they weren't this bad last season

A few of the girls who played for us last year followed the coach when he left Parra & went to the Tigers. Some very good players also like Shaylee Bent. She was on the cover on the junior rep program last weekend. Tigers are doing well this year. No idea why we didn't keep the coach

Latest posts