What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s ready now. He’s an early bloomer. It’s toughness and maturity that determines how early a player can debut in first grade, not natural talent.
Lol, he’s ready to sit on the bench for maybe 75 mins. Thank goodness natural talent isn’t a prerequisite for debuting in first grade. Not even toughness and maturity it’s more like a certain last name.

Gronk

Staff member
Well if he’s moving past Jakey he goes straight into the top 30, if he is just getting a development contract he’s not moving past Jakey at all which was stated by Emjaycee 🥸
You seem to be confusing a) the club earmarking a player as a potential long term FG half in the post Moses era with b) a backup half who might be used from time to time when there is an injury to the current FG halves.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You seem to be confusing a) the club earmarking a player as a potential long term FG half in the post Moses era with b) a backup half who might be used from time to time when there is an injury to the current FG halves.
I’m not confusing anything, if he’s moving past Jakey he goes into the top 30. If he’s not he just gets a development contract. Or does sort of promotion only apply to the coaches son???

Our main worry should be 14 and who plays that utility role to give old man Hodgson a rest. Because if the coach thinks his son is capable he needs to stop getting high off his own supply.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol, he’s ready to sit on the bench for maybe 75 mins. Thank goodness natural talent isn’t a prerequisite for debuting in first grade. Not even toughness and maturity it’s more like a certain last name.

When Dad who doesn't know how to use computers asked me of his son was playing in the grand final and I said yes. He left a 3 word comment.

f**k me dead

Gronk

Staff member
I’m not confusing anything, if he’s moving past Jakey he goes into the top 30. If he’s not he just gets a development contract. Or does sort of promotion only apply to the coaches son???

Our main worry should be 14 and who plays that utility role to give old man Hodgson a rest. Because if the coach thinks his son is capable he needs to stop getting high off his own supply.

You made up the bolded bit about top 30 spot and you're being very stubborn about it. Fast tracking Sanders ahead of Jake does not mean what you say it does. Why do you refuse to accept that he could be on a development contract ?

hindy111

Post Whore

If you wanted a back up and only a back up you would chose an older guy with some experience.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You made up the bolded bit about top 30 spot and you're being very stubborn about it. Fast tracking Sanders ahead of Jake does not mean what you say it does. Why do you refuse to accept that he could be on a development contract ?
If he’s on a development contract how can he be fast tracked ahead of Jakey?? Jakey is top 30 and first cab off the rank. If Moses or Brown go down in round 1 Jakey is next up. While Saunders can’t get a look in till June 30th.

Gronk

Staff member
If he’s on a development contract how can he be fast tracked ahead of Jakey?? Jakey is top 30 and first cab off the rank. If Moses or Brown go down in round 1 Jakey is next up. While Saunders can’t get a look in till June 30th.
I give up.

JokerEel

Coach
Well if he’s moving past Jakey he goes straight into the top 30, if he is just getting a development contract he’s not moving past Jakey at all which was stated by Emjaycee 🥸

The quote from Emjaycer doesn't say for 2023 who knows what the squad will be in 2024.
We still need a backup half if Saunders doesn't work out.

It was good in here for the past week without the bed wetting 🥱

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The quote from Emjaycer doesn't say for 2023 who knows what the squad will be in 2024.
We still need a backup half if Saunders doesn't work out.

It was good in here for the past week without the bed wetting 🥱
Lol bedwetting, asking a few questions is bed wetting. The defenders never take weeks off. What noble work.

JokerEel

Coach
Lol bedwetting, asking a few questions is bed wetting. The defenders never take weeks off. What noble work.

Like I said it was nice in here for the past week 😅

Who is defending BA by a few quotes said JA is in cup next year if he is on the bench I'll be annoyed as much as everyone else there isn't any reason to be wetting the bed in the off season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like I said it was nice in here for the past week 😅

Who is defending BA by a few quotes said JA is in cup next year if he is on the bench I'll be annoyed as much as everyone else there isn't any reason to be wetting the bed in the off season.
That’s good because nobody is bed wetting 🥸

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s a backup half. If the game is close he wouldn’t play at all, as you’d expect from a backup. I know you’ll whinge about ‘wasting’ a bench spot but we didn’t have enough first graders to fill the bench with them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s a backup half. If the game is close he wouldn’t play at all, as you’d expect from a backup. I know you’ll whinge about ‘wasting’ a bench spot but we didn’t have enough first graders to fill the bench with them.
Nathan Brown wasn’t a first grader?? Bryce Cartwright isn’t a first grader??? So why were they given two more years at the end of last year?? Must of turned real shit real quick.