What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
SG Ball went down to the Dogs 6 tries to 2 in the trial. As always in a trial, there was a high rotation on players in various positions.

^^^^^

It is worth mentioning that Parramatta were not at full strength for this trial with Matt Arthur, Blaize Talagi, Richard Penisini, Luke Maroun and new recruit LeBron Tuala among the players not available. There is no doubt that they will be better for the run and have talent still to return, but they will be looking to sharpen up across the park in their next trial.

Gazzamatta

Coach
SG Ball went down to the Dogs 6 tries to 2 in the trial. As always in a trial, there was a high rotation on players in various positions.

^^^^^

It is worth mentioning that Parramatta were not at full strength for this trial with Matt Arthur, Blaize Talagi, Richard Penisini, Luke Maroun and new recruit LeBron Tuala among the players not available. There is no doubt that they will be better for the run and have talent still to return, but they will be looking to sharpen up across the park in their next trial.
Bolded possibly in the Flegg Squad?

hindy111

Post Whore
If you were an actual grown man you'd have kids of your own and you'd realise dick jokes are f**king hilarious.

I think that is a low comment don't you?

When you get personal on here it is in poor taste in my opinion. But obviously your a grown adult. So if that's how you chose to behave that's your choice and free to do so.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think that is a low comment don't you?

When you get personal on here it is in poor taste in my opinion. But obviously your a grown adult. So if that's how you chose to behave that's your choice and free to do so.
Personal? I'm just envious of all your free time and disposable income.