What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

magpie4ever

First Grade
Picked better fullbacks than your son!even mason cerruto compared with him!

Scoop, c'mon. You know who he is and I'm sure I know you.

Recent history shows he ran in 4 tries (straight pass Mason) when they meet last year.

And surely you don't really rate Sharpie above him.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Scoop, c'mon. You know who he is and I'm sure I know you.

Recent history shows he ran in 4 tries (straight pass Mason) when they meet last year.

And surely you don't really rate Sharpie above him.
No i dont think his games for central coast put him in front of scotty

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I will back my knowledge of parras and all juniors over OA all day tag along.i also played first grade.trundler?you would not even be a speed hump!
Mate stick to playing footy because you're obviously too thick to discuss it. Brad Arthur played less first grade than you allegedly did but I reckon he probably knows more about it than you do.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Mate stick to playing footy because you're obviously too thick to discuss it. Brad Arthur played less first grade than you allegedly did but I reckon he probably knows more about it than you do.
But you dont wise one!and time will tell if our batemans bay reserve grade coach with the now limited check book will succeed also.in brad we trust!!!